our vacation was heavenly. I was so excited for it and went home kicking and screaming because i didnt want to go home or see snow again for a while. We stayed at the disneyland hotel and there are disney characters walking around the hotel randomly so i didnt even have to wait in the long lines at disneyland just so they could meet them. it was so special. every detail to the hotel was disney and their pool was fun. It had a pirate ship, a slide and ariels world. they were in heaven!
chris had to work all day everyday but we lounged by the pool and went to eat and shop and we made out just fine!
the first night chris insisited that we eat at Tiffy's family restaurant just because my name was in the title. it wasn't great food but we sure had fun!
mom and dad sandberg came friday night to babysit so chris and I could go to disneyland by ourselves without the kids for one night. thanks mom and dad! we had fun but our feet hurt so bad by the end of the night.
saturday was our big disney day. we had the girls at studio 365 for their star treatment makeovers and it was so adorable. the rest of the day was so fun and we ended up at red robin for dinner and I dont think ive laughed that hard for a very long time! thanks mom and dad i sure miss you guys!
sunday was checkout day and i was doing everything in my power not to leave. chris won that argument and we headed home. 5 hours later chris pulls into a hotel and surprised me. we stayed another day in st george and we even went to the outlets the next day. I almost died of shock when he suggested it!
what an awesome trip!
7 comments:
Oh my gosh, how FUN ! I love Disneyland. We are thinking of taking Douglas this year. It would be his first time. And your kids are all getting SO big. I cannot believe how big your youngest is now. Crazy how fast they grow.
And was that a Triscut product placement ! I LOVE Triscuts !
Thanks for posting! How fun. I miss you all so much. btw, Tiffy, you are looking good! :)
So close but we missed ya! Glad you guys had a great vacation! :)
how fun! your baby isnt a baby any more he is so grown up and super cute!
WOW! That looks like so much fun! I want to do it! All of your kids are getting so big. you really have a good looking group there. Chris was wonderful to give a mini vaca on top of a wonderful one. he gets points for that! the pics are wonderful. thanks for posting
Let's go back!!!!!! I had so much fun. We need to plan that at least once a year. Maybe we can get everyone to go someday. Thanks for everything! We love you guys so much!!!!!! Mom
What great pictures!!! Wished we could have gone with you! The girls hair turned out SO cute! I love it!!!
Post a Comment