Thursday, April 16, 2009

busy bee!

I am busy planning like crazy my every day and move. I am so overwhelmed that I keep drawing blanks. i cant seem to remember all the items I need in my hospital bag so those of you that do remember or remember things you wish you brought please tell me! I am scheduled for a c section monday at noon! now I just need to get through this weekend. I am so close I am so nervous...I hate that we dont even know what his name will be yet. keep checking because I will post pics of everything next monday! wish me luck.

1 comment:

Kami Milliron said...

Good luck, we will pray that everything goes smoothly. Did you get your little surprise in the mail : )

I brought everything I needed when I had Douglas. The one thing I was MOST thankful for ( and I had no idea I would really need them since Douglas was my first baby and I had no idea what to expect ) was my enormous grannie panties that I brought. Those things were a life saver !