Friday, April 24, 2009

he is here!












monday april 20th was the big day. I intended to have pictures and all up by that evening but I totally underestimated the fact that I would be too exhausted and drugged from the anesthesia to get it done.
that morning we went to te hospital and got prepped for surgery. when it was time they let my husband and my aunt linda in the room for the c section. I was so nervous this time. I mostly couldnt wait to see if he was as small as they thought or if he would have complications...the doctor was late so the suspense was only building that much more. when I got my first glimpse of him I was shocked at the amount of hair he had on his head. they whisked him away and had to work on him very hard to get him to breathe and do it on his own. it took a long time but after a while he was able to come be with me! I couldnt wait to hold him but the anesthesia was too strong and I spent the reat of the afternoon throwing up and feeling very itchy from the morphine. I was very frustrated that we couldnt come up with a name for our child for a few days it was very hard this time. but eventually we decided on Cohen Warner Knox. He was born at 12:33 pm on april 20th. He weighed 6 lbs and 15 oz and was 18 inches long. I am already so in live with him. so are his brother and sisters!

28 comments:

Beka said...

CONGRATS! on your new baby, i love the top pic, and all his hair...he is so adorable!!

Stephanie said...

Congrats, he is just beautiful! I love his name too! I'm so glad things are going well. I hope you are recovering well and that the older kids aren't ganging up on you too much! :) Love you Tiff!

Oh, we are buying a house! Should happen right before I have my baby...we are so excited!

Fuller's said...

He is a beautiful baby. Look at all that hair! Glad you are both doing good. Remember to take it easy.

Allison Johnson said...

Congrats! He looks so sweet, and not too small at all. Perfect if you ask me!!

Emily Widdison said...

congrats! He is super cute! I love all his hair!

JonandLo said...

He is just adorable! SO much hair..how cute!! Congrats..wish I were there to make you a meal and meet him. We'll be back in 4 1/2 short months. Take care and good luck!

Shari Goodman said...

He is so beautiful! Great work!

Lcurls said...

yay! me and my second cousin have the same birthday! he is soo adorable, you make beautiful kids Tiffany. Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

He is a cutie Tiffany! Congrats!

Alisha said...

He is adorable! Love all that hair! Congrats!

Autumn said...

What a cutie! And what fun hair. You will have to resist all temptations of putting bows in it!
Congratulations, Tiffany!

Kami Milliron said...

Can I gobble him up now, or would you rather I do it later : ) He is SO cute and I can't get over how much hair he has. Such a perfect, handsome little boy. And I am so happy everything went well and that he is healthy. What a blessing !

~Amanda~ said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Way to go with getting all of the pictures up - you're so on the ball! I just love seeing all that hair! I hope you are doing well and adjusting to #4 (I can't believe it!)!

Nana/Mom said...

Congratulations to all of you, he is adorable!!!Patsi

Varney Family said...

What a handsome little stud! So much hair and so dark :) We are SO excited for you guys. When is the blessing? Landon will be there! With lots of clothes for you too!
Loves and hugs to everyone-
The Varney's

Lisa said...

Congratulations! April 20th is a great day (despite what people say...4-20 and all. That's my Jack's birthday too! Cohen is darling!

Lisa said...

Ya...I just remember one of the first things someone told me after Jack was born was that 4-20 is also Hitlers birthday!

The Weights said...

He is so adorable! You have such a cute family!

Marilyn said...

Wow what a cute little baby!!! Definetly a keeper!! Ha, ha about the comment about the teddy bear on my blog! I was hoping no one would notice. ;) It is is sort of funny and awkward at the same time. Your family is beautiful. You are probably so thankful to have your little guy out of the "oven". Good job again!

The mom said...

Beautiful baby! We leave for HI today amd wpn't be back till the 9th. lets start the week after. I'll call you.

Sarah Bowen said...

Congrats Tiffany!! What a cute little guy! Hope you and baby are doing well!!

Mike and Kari said...

Congrats Tiffany! He is precious and I love his name!

Caralee said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful; what great hair!

Trina said...

So sweet! And I love the name!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a cute little happy family! He is adorable!

Tim and Amy said...

congrats!!!

Tyra said...

very handsome little dude

Anonymous said...

track pants down mum i want to get a good look at your pu s sy