today was the blessing. Chris gave him a wonderful blessing and he looked so cute in his blessing attire. For a smiley baby, I cant seem to get a picture of him smiling!
my parents came up for the big event, but since it was a holiday week most of our other local family members couldnt come. the daniels came and we had a fun family filled weekend . we spent the rest of the day watching home movies and seeing how much weve changed in the last 6 years. I hope you had a happy fourth of july!
4 comments:
what a special day. he is getting so big and looks just like chris its crazy how much they look alike. hope all is well in your neighborhood!
HE LOOKS HUGE!!!!And sooo handsome. I wanna hold him! And Landon looks older than Anzlie in that pic.
I think Cohen looks just like Chris, and not as much like you. I think Anzlie could be your mini twin.
What a beautiful baby! We are so happy that his tests came out good and all is ok!! Love you guys.
Post a Comment