Monday, August 24, 2009

august overview


in august we started the month off with a vacation to az! we spent time with the cousins and visited friends and went swimming everyday! a great trip, but I dont think I'll do it again too soon. I got so sick on the way home that we had to stop at a hotel because the hospital was too far away. It was miserable. it took days to recover from and the only good that came of it was that I lost 6 lbs! something only i would celebrate. any method of weight loss is welcome after having a baby. am I right? we got home and back into a routine and before I knew it school started.
anzlie is in the first grade now. I atleast have one in school and three at home. she is very excited to go to school all day.
I am going back to school right now to get advanced education. I will soon graduate with confidence and help everyone in health and wellness.
chris is busy getting ready to do his hunts comng up. he became quite the outdoorsman when we moved here and really enjoys hunting and fishing. he had surgery on his face recently to remove skin cancer spots and had some dental issues to work out. so he is an example of someone who never is sick and never goes to the doctor and then all the sudden they cost tons of money at once. he is doing good now:)
ciera decided she prefers her middle name instead so dont be surprised if she corrects you when you say ciera. she'll say no my name is paige! we'll see how long it lasts. landon is really into wrestling and ninja fighting. he has a lot of coordination and often ends up hurting someone by accident so we are working on it.
cohen is 4 months old and is just getting to the cute stage where they cant stop smiling. I love his kisses and giggles. he is a great sleeper but pretty high maintenance during the day just meaining that he prefers to be held. anzlie is my big helper and loves to take over for me. Life is really busy at the moment and I keep expecting it to slow down but Im realizing that our life is just busy at the moment and its not going to slow down yet. the more I think about it though, I didnt know if I want it too. I love our happy home.

3 comments:

Piper said...

Fun stuff! I know what you mean about school sneaking up on you! Our kids started today. We just got into our house a week and a half ago. MAn, time flies!!

daveandlisa said...

THANK YOU so much for coming down to visit me even it wasn't near long enough. Maybe one of these days when Talon doesn't have school I can drop the kids with Marena and take a trip up there. I've been dying to come see your awesome house and more importantly dying to hang out with you. I'm glad you had a good time, but I'm so sorry that you got so sick. That really sucks.

Natalie said...

what? school? which school? If you can make school happen, then I have no excuses. :)