Wednesday, October 14, 2009

life is busy cont'd

I need to vent a little. Chris has been gone for days and I am handling it all pretty well, but every once in a while I feel worn down. Last week I hurried and got anzlie to the bus stop ( I made sure I was early because if she missed the bus we had to walk since we are down to one car right now). we were the first ones there! unfortunately we were also the last because there was no school that day due to teacher prep day (there are way too many of those). I went home to check the calendar wondering why Im the only one who didnt know and sure enough right on the calendar (on the fridge even) in capital letters it says NO SCHOOL yep, Im losing it people.
Chris was even absent for church on sunday and I took all four by myself. every man that walked in ciera ran too and yelled daddy and hugged them. it was so random, but cute. this day almost did me in.
I got a lot of crafts and games for us to do this week with fall break and we have had so much fun so far. the weathers been nice so we have had some fun outdoors as well.
this morning I woke up tired. Im hardly sleeping at night and when I finally go to sleep the baby wakes up. I dont know how many more days I can handle this! onto more venting...I got up this morning and got anzlie ready in time for school. I told her she could ride her bike to the bus stop and she went really slow stopping to smell every flower she could. im at the end of the driveway yelling to her to hurry down there. and she ignores me. when the bus comes she didnt get off her bike, and watched everyone get on the bus. Im yelling for her to get on the bus and she didnt move. I was so mad! so we had to go back home and load all four kids in the van and take her all because she didnt feel like getting on the bus today...not her best decision. I think she thought that if she didnt get on the bus we would all bikeride to the school and it would be great in her mind but instead she is grounded from her bike all week. if any of you know anzlie you know that is brutal in her opinion.
after that I worked out and showered, made lunch, washed 2 loads of darks one whites and sheets. dont ask why I did it all the same day. I did dishes, taught piano lessons, made dinner, did landons plasma infusion by myself which was horrible. the needle I stuck in his back hurt him he was screaming hysterically and it was all I could do not to cry myself out of frustration as this is chris's area. he does landons infusions every week. I babysat all evening while I folded all the laundry and put it away...does it ever end???
tomorrow Im off to park city!! I need a little break from my everyday routine!

4 comments:

Beka said...

WOW! your life sounds crazy right now:)! hope you have a nice break in park city!

daveandlisa said...

Poor Tiffany! I wish I was there to help you. Hopefully this next summer we'll be able to be up there for a couple of months. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Maren said...

Hang in there. You are doing better than me and I only have 2! You are such a great mom. I hope you get a deserved break soon :)

Mandy Stewart said...

I love you sis. Hang in there. I love your updates even if they are for venting. We all go through it so it is nice to know others are out there! You are a great mommy that is for su
re!