Friday, October 9, 2009

life is busy...

dont give up on me. I started this blog for family and friends to get updates when we moved and I still want that to happen. there isnt a lot of time to get it done these days. I will have to update you individually since I waited so long!
ANZLIE
Anzlie is doing great since she changed teachers at school. She is growing up fast and is still my little mommy helper with the baby. she loves to sing and pretend to play schhol when she gets home (the barbies are her students) she is so cute about things. she still loves coloring and riding her bike. the other day she came home from school missing teeth! she is now missing her two bottom front teeh and talks with a cute lisp or however you talk without front teeth!

LANDON
Landon is struggling knowing that all his friends became kindergarteners this year and he missed the cutoff being an october birthday! I decided to teach him things and have class at home. He loves walking anzlie to the bus and even brings his lunchbox and backpack everytime witout fail. I know he will be very excited for school next year! landon said the other day, "mom, can we twade our baby in fow one that doesnt cwy so much?" me: "no landon that would make me sad, wouldnt you miss him?"
LANDON: "no mom! I said twade! you would still get to have a baby," it totally made sense in his mind. I mentioned this conversation to anzlie and she freaked. She is way atached its cute! landon is into wrestling, riding bikes and playing with friends. he hates to be alone and is not often found entertaining himself. he is my social one. This morning he discovered the chocolate chips were all gone and he seriously started crying. Being a sandberg I totally understood his anguish but it was so cute to see how upset he got over it. he is almost 5 and he's so excited about it.
CIERA
Ciera is very hard these days. she hit the terrible twos late. Here she is almost three and I thought I was lucky and bypassed the hard stage of toddler. she is stubborn and refuses potty training we are doing it anyway but its a work in progress. she is very independent and quiet. she never asks for help before trying herself and needs constant supervision. she keeps trying to put a knife in the outlets. I am so lucky to be near her both occasions. no, I dont leave knives out she got a chair and opened the drawer and got it herself. I now have to take precautions. she doesnt want help o brush her teeth, wash her hands, and if she'd make her own food if we let her. She sneaks things and stashes them for later when she knows she can get away with it. I ve found her in the pantry with the door shut my bedroom with the door shut under the bed...you name it she 'll go there, eat fast and hope no one notices. A few nights ago she woke up in the middle of the night and helped herself to the donuts on the counter. we woke up to very chocolatey sheets and a messy gooey donut covered ciera. she is so funny. I cant believe her sometimes. she loves to sing kinkle kinkle little staw over and over and youve never heard a cuter voice singing it!
COHEN
Cohen is 5 months old and recognizes faces now. He loves to give slobbery kisses and Im happy to get them. He can roll all over and just started scooting.He lost all his gorgeous black baby hair and now sprouted blonde hair all over. he laughs whenever he hears laughter and learns a lot from his siblings.
CHRIS
Chris is hunting- a very time consuming hobby if you ask me. I have always been the supportive wife but he said he'd be gone the weekend and now its but we might be out 10 days instead. What! I am lonely already! he works hard and deseves it-thats what I keep telling myself everytime im overwhelmed (over and over) he also sold his car and is on the hunt for a more family oriented car instead of his sporty one but until he does I have been carless and walkng everywhere! its good to exercise though!

I am busy trying to cram for school and learn all I can before graduation in november. I cant even think about the holidays until I get through this. I have a very needy baby. he needs to be held all the time and he is only content on his own until he realizes he is on his own. the thing that keeps me sane is that he is a good sleeper! I am still teaching piano and soccer, and playing in a league myself. its so fun to see my family on the sidelines cheering me on.
life is good and we are very busy right now and its not slowing down yet. we are most likely moving soon and so we spend a lot of ou time packing up so we arent overwhelmed when moving day comes. thats enough of an update for now pictures to come!

5 comments:

Piper said...

Moving soon? What is up with that?
I knew you loved us but I didn't realize we would warrant a permanent move to be near!!! ;)

Ashley Harris said...

Wow, I'm overwhelmed just reading about your life - I couldn't imagine living it! Your kids sound so adorable!

daveandlisa said...

I always love to hear the updates and the "fun" stuff your kids are putting you through this time. It's very entertaining for the rest of us. :-) Love ya!

daveandlisa said...

You're so hot!

Natalie said...

Love you sis! So busy! I know it is really hard. I'm sure you've had plenty of tears of frustration. You are a strong and beautiful woman. Love you so much!