so we were at instacare on halloween night and didnt make it to all the festivities and trick or treating so a few days ago I dressed my kids up and took pictures and we went trick or treating!(dont worry Im not totally rude I didnt ask for candy we handed it out!) my kids just wanted to say trick or treat and ring door bells. I have to say I was surprised when my neighbors didnt have any halloween candy left! it was only a few days later and they ate the entire contents of their halloween buckets?? my kids never eat their candy I usually throw it away by the next halloween because they never ate it. that doesnt mean they dont have a sweet tooth, they just prefer fruit, popsicles and chocolate chips (like their mother!)
Thursday, November 19, 2009
better late than never!
so we were at instacare on halloween night and didnt make it to all the festivities and trick or treating so a few days ago I dressed my kids up and took pictures and we went trick or treating!(dont worry Im not totally rude I didnt ask for candy we handed it out!) my kids just wanted to say trick or treat and ring door bells. I have to say I was surprised when my neighbors didnt have any halloween candy left! it was only a few days later and they ate the entire contents of their halloween buckets?? my kids never eat their candy I usually throw it away by the next halloween because they never ate it. that doesnt mean they dont have a sweet tooth, they just prefer fruit, popsicles and chocolate chips (like their mother!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I just came across Halloween 2008's candy the other day! My kids would eat candy every day if I let them, but since I don't - things like fruit snacks and granola bars are 'treats' to them. But I never know what to do with all the leftover Halloween candy - there's just so much!
What happened to Cierra? You're missing a kid in your pics! Anyway, all your kids look very cute! And Landon went with the Spiderman costume Talon sent him? He looks very good!
I would love to get together! Just give me a call. We are still deciding if we are going to Utah after Christmas, so hopefully everything works so we can.
Tiffany-don't be ridiculous about feeling lazy! YOU are amazing! I am always wowed by how you manage four kids so gracefully and with so much enthusiasm and energy! Are you still doing your booming piano studio business? I am the one who should feel lazy! I can't wait to see pics of your girls bedroom! How fun!
Post a Comment