Monday, December 21, 2009

birthday wishes!


MoM!
you are so wonderful! I hope you have a very special day. I wish I could be there to celebrate with you. I would first wrap my arms around you and give you an enormous hug, then I would take you to home decor stores and model homes and mesa yogurt! we could shop our hearts out (although this time of year is nuts!)pick out brand new outfits and finish at the salon getting our nails done! doesnt that sound great?
I LOVE birthdays and cant wait to celebate when we come but until then...I love you because of your humor, your charm, your charisma, your passion, your ability to make others feel good about themselves, your loving nature, your style, your creativity and your many talents that you are still discovering. I love when you realize that you are good at many things you do. I love that I have items in my house that I can say, my mom made that for me..I love how you can through a masterpiece meal together when there appears to be nothing to eat and how you say its nothing special everytime! you are super amazing and I LOVE you. thanks for calling me everyday to tell me you love me and help me through any trial I have. I can always count on you being there for me. Ilove you for that and so much more! my children adore you and we will all shower you with love in 2 days!

1 comment:

tiffany knox said...

Tiffany, Thank you so much for all the wonderful things you said about me. It really made me feel special.You're awesome! I love you so very much! Mom