Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Beautiful!




To my Wonder Woman…
Well, another year babe! I know that you’re not all that excited about getting older, but at least your not 33! I can honestly say that every year I fall in love with you even more… I am totally and completely devoted to you. I can’t help but think of you throughout each day, and how lucky I am to come home to our beautiful family! I’m so sorry that you got the short end of the stick with me…  But I am eternally debted for your caring, tenderness, excitement, athleticism, energy, love, kindness, support, beauty, faith, and everything you do for us… the list is truly endless. I love you, I adore you, everyday I look forward to seeing your amazing smile, hearing your voice, holding your hand… happy birthday Beautiful!

7 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Well first of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY : ) And Secondly, oh my heck that was the sweetest tribute from your main squeeze !

Ashley Harris said...

That is just about the cutest thing ever!

Happy Birthday Tiffany!! Hope it's a great one!

strengthmissionblog said...

happy birthday to you! we love you!
paranaibas clan!

tiffany knox said...

wow i am even the last person to see this! thanks chris, I clearly didnt get the short end of the stick!

tim and priscilla said...

so so so cute! he gets lots of points for this post! happy birthday tiff!

Alisha said...

That's so cute!! Hope you had a wonderful Birthday :)

Marilyn said...

Happy Birthday!!! I have to just say about your comment on my blog-don't be ridiculous about feeling lazy! YOU are amazing! I am always wowed by how you manage four kids so gracefully and with so much enthusiasm and energy! Are you still doing your booming piano studio business? I am the one who should feel lazy! I can't wait to see pics of your girls bedroom! How fun!