not anything too special but i have been doing a few projects lately for my house. I love to decorate and this time i even did a great job keeping it inexpensive, but not without some hard labor. I made friends with a sander and it wasnt easy as pie like some people make it look. I bought all the frames unfinished for 1.50 each and sanded and painted them red and striped the ones in the girls room. and the puzzle is my mothers day gift. look familiar michelle!
Monday, May 10, 2010
okay, im actually posting the pictures you requested!
not anything too special but i have been doing a few projects lately for my house. I love to decorate and this time i even did a great job keeping it inexpensive, but not without some hard labor. I made friends with a sander and it wasnt easy as pie like some people make it look. I bought all the frames unfinished for 1.50 each and sanded and painted them red and striped the ones in the girls room. and the puzzle is my mothers day gift. look familiar michelle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Fun stuff, Tiff- looks great!!
looks awesome! Great job!
Yes, I was wondering how you got a picture of that puzzle?????? 1000 pieces, not easy!
The house pictures are great! You definately have some decorating talents.
Keep those grandbabies healthy and take care of yourself! Love you.
Michelle xoxo
yay! thanks for letting me see where you are now. the decorating looks great! xoxo
I think that you could have been better friends with the sander, but you made me talk with it for all of the difficult relationship tasks... :-)
Chris
This looks awesome! Great job!
tiff, whats the name of that yellowish color in your family room I'm totally looking to paint a room that color, if you remember, I could do it the hard way too but thought you might know off hand.... Everything looks great I LOVE Hobby Lobby too!!!
Post a Comment