Sunday, August 19, 2007

family album


we realized that we didnt have any pictures of our whole family since we added ciera. our camera wasnt working very good so better luck next time. when you have three little kids you know what its like just to get a picture where everyone is looking at the camera. Anzlie is a camera hog loves the attention she is always begging for photos and striking poses. landon will hide from the camera- he doesnt like the attention he gets really embarrassed. ciera is just like her sister she knows the drill!

1 comment:

Dallings said...

What a great looking family. Wow and I thought I had my hands full! Still playing soccer, that's great. I would like to play, but they problably bench me the whole time! Good luck with BYU. It will turn out. Just hang in there. We applied 3 years to dental school and finally got in. Now I can say it was worth it.