Wednesday, August 15, 2007

random facts about Tiff

Name: Tiffany Knox

Nickname(s): tiffer sniffer(nothing to do with sniffing-it just rhymes), Sandberg

Age: 25

Birthday: april 11

Birthplace: salt lake city

Current Location: Saratoga Springs, Utah

Eye Color:blue

Hair Color: blonde

Height: 5'3

Weight: not a question to ask a pregnant person but so far I am still on the 120's

Lefty or Righty: lefty

Zodiac Sign: aries

What Do You Drive: I don't want to admit it because denial has been more fun but I am a soccer mom driving a toyota sienna minivan



{---Favorites---}
Color: autumn colors and spring pastels

Number: 2

Band: rascal flatts

Music Genre: I like the mix radio stations because a little of everything is nice-you never know what mood your in...Daniel powders-"bad Day" makes me cry, vanessa carltons "thousand miles" makes me want to sing but instead of listening to my music I am stuck listening to radio disney and just like brooke martin we are counting down for high school musical 2!


TV Show: everybody loves raymond, reba, so you think you can dance, american idol, last comic standing, house, ellen, ( I just went through my tivo)


Kind of Movie: romantic comedy

Cartoon: curious george

Sport: soccer

Fast Food Restaurant: not a big fan of any but if I had to choose it would be chick-fil-a

Food: chicken tacos

Ice Cream: I love frozen yogurt- dont eat ice cream because I cant tolerate dairy well when Im pregnant and since this is my fifth pregnancy in four years...I enjoy other treats

Candy: twix

Drink: brazilian lemonade

Quote: if momma aint happy -aint nobody happy

{---Do You---}
Have any siblings: three older sisters and a younger brother

Have any pets: no

Have a job: piano teacher and foot zonologist

Have a cellphone: yes

Have any special talents or skills: some:) I play the piano and I love playing sports - my best talent is my photographic memory- I can remember probably everyones birthday from my whole life and their phone number and a bunch of other things which must use up the place in my brain that controls the coomon sense area because I lack a little in that department.

Have any fears: I have children! of coarse I have fears! although I am a little afraid of cats they are creepy snakes too.

Sing in the shower: yes

Get along with your parents: both of them

Have any piercings: nothing surprising

Have any tattoos: no


{---Have You Ever---}
Danced in a public place: only by force

Smiled for no reason: I usually have ten reasons

Laughed so hard you cried: every pregnancy

Talked to someone you don't know: not so much in high school but now I am a big people person do it all the time

Drank alcohol: no

Done drugs:no

Partied 'til the sun came up: I have without alcohol

Gotten a ticket: been pulled over 9 times had three tickets and been in jail for two days- my record is not too good

Been arrested: already answered that!

Been convicted of a crime: yes

Been in a wreck: no

Been out of the country: netherlands, sweden, demnark, canada, mexico

{---Random & Silly Junk---}
Are you a virgin: not even close

Ever TP'd someone's house: many times-we moved on after houses- does anyone know esther toronto?

Ever egged someone's house: ive watched but thats just rude

How many languages do you speak:I only know a little sign

Who do you compare yourself to: reality tv show contestants- I like to challenge them from my living room except Im not a great singer, dancer, director, or actor but Im pretty good at the 5th grader show and Im psychic when it comes to picking the numbers on deal or no deal

Ever regret anything: dancing in front of people

Do you like being tickled: no one has lived through the experience- I am lethal and violent if you even try- its not my best quality
What are your goals: raise my children to be great strong people who are driven and motivated to make a difference- to get a music degree from BYU, get a six pack four or five c-sections later, and win a contest of somekind-even if its off a cereal box for no other reason than to prove to myself that they're not all scams and that some people really do win things.

No comments: