well, I have to say that I have gone stir crazy without the internet! I am glad to be home and we are finally getting settled. Now for a little catching up...August 7th we decided to wake up and go to disneyland for the day since our summer was coming to an end and we would no longer be living ten mintes away from it. It was a very fun-filled day but it was so extremely hot and I would advise against planning a trip in august if possible. we got to see princesses AND drunroll please....Landon and Anzlie were both tall enough to ride most of the roller coasters! I love space mountain but anzlie was terrified after that was over. she said NEVER AGAIN MOM! alright other than that, the pictures say it all!
Glad you are finally home, hope you had a fun and eventful summer in LA. Thats great that they were tall enough to ride the rides, my kids are so short, I think we still have a few more years for that.
Wow! I was just thinking that your baby doesn't look like a "baby" anymore, and then I see that you have a "Bun in the Oven"! Congratulations!!! Wow! It's good to hear from you and I'm glad that you had a great summer!!!
I can't believe you pregnant again! Well actually, who am I kidding? We think alike on that crazy subject! That's so great. Congratualtions! I am not going to go count out that many days on my calendar, so you better put an estimated due date up somewhere. And that is so great that your kids were able to rid "grown-up" rides! I can't wait until our youngest (soon to be 2 youngest) are old enough to be able to take them and have it all be worth it.
i miss you guys! i am so excited for your little bun in the oven, that is so exciting!! it looks like you had a blast at disney land, i love that place especially with kids, they make it so much funner!
Congrats Tiff! I'm so happy for you! I hope to be not too far behind! :) Disneyland looks like it was so much fun. I can't wait to take Brittney back someday.
I am so jealous. It looks like you guys had tons of fun. And I'm so glad that you're finally back in your house and you can maybe get back to the blogging world. I've missed your posts.
13 comments:
Glad you are finally home, hope you had a fun and eventful summer in LA. Thats great that they were tall enough to ride the rides, my kids are so short, I think we still have a few more years for that.
Just saw, congrats on getting pregnant!
I'm so glad you're back! It seems like you have been gone FOR ever! Anzlie is so cute and super excited in the pictures!
Wow! I was just thinking that your baby doesn't look like a "baby" anymore, and then I see that you have a "Bun in the Oven"! Congratulations!!! Wow!
It's good to hear from you and I'm glad that you had a great summer!!!
Love Disney! But the widget on the side is what really caught my attention.... Bun in the Oven? I didn't know that! Do you have a due date yet?
I can't believe you pregnant again! Well actually, who am I kidding? We think alike on that crazy subject!
That's so great. Congratualtions!
I am not going to go count out that many days on my calendar, so you better put an estimated due date up somewhere.
And that is so great that your kids were able to rid "grown-up" rides! I can't wait until our youngest (soon to be 2 youngest) are old enough to be able to take them and have it all be worth it.
That looks so fun! Brad commented at how super cute your kids are. :) Thanks for posting so many pics. I miss you guys and you look AMAZING! xoxo!
i miss you guys! i am so excited for your little bun in the oven, that is so exciting!! it looks like you had a blast at disney land, i love that place especially with kids, they make it so much funner!
I'm so glad your back!!! I've missed your little family.
Glad you made it to Disneyland! So much fun. Miss you though. Congrats again!
Congrats Tiff! I'm so happy for you! I hope to be not too far behind! :) Disneyland looks like it was so much fun. I can't wait to take Brittney back someday.
Oh, that sounds so fun! I want to go to Disney Land so bad. Just got to convince the not so excited Darrel to want to!
I am so jealous. It looks like you guys had tons of fun. And I'm so glad that you're finally back in your house and you can maybe get back to the blogging world. I've missed your posts.
Post a Comment