Tuesday, September 2, 2008

all in all, NOT my best day!

Last week took it"s toll on me with moving in and trying to undo some of the damage the renters did to our house. I had a lot of stress and random injuries so I was ready monday morning to wake up refreshed and ready for a fabulous week! attitude is everything, right? In the morning, we woke up to find out that our basement had flooded from the storm. SO FRUSTRATING! home owners insurance wont cover natural causes so it was a few pretty pennies to get that situation under control! my husband left out of town and I suddenly found myself with a huge list to do and kept telling myself, "okay, it doesnt all have to be done this minute!" although it is really bothering me. meanwhile this growing baby inside me is making me so sick. I have never been this sick and Im wondering what is going on!!!! my levels are really high and they said the higher the levels the sicker you get most of the time. I am a little relieved to be sick in a way since the last few pregnancies ended with no babies! anyway, moving on. later in the afternoon I had a lot of pain in my side and by the evening I finally went to the hospital to find out if the pregnancy was okay since I had some spotting and everything was fine although they couldn't see a baby because I am only five and a half weeks. I am so thankful to my friend julie for helping me with my kids. I got home around 1 am and today I haven't strsyed far from the toilet all morning. WILL IT EVER END!!! anyway not the most positive post but thanks for letting me vent a little!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiffany I am so glad that I found you. You babies are so cute!! You will have to check us out sometime.

Sarah Bowen said...

thebowensinok.blogspot.com and yes... things will get better!!

Autumn said...

Don't you just love the days that never seem to have an end?!

Cherstin said...

I LOVE YOU TIFFANY!!!!! YOU ARE THE STRONGEST PERSON I HAVE EVER MET!

Adele said...

I am sorry that you are sick. I hate this part of pregnancy. It makes me rethink doing it again. Hang in there, hopefully it only goes 12 weeks and not 24!

JonandLo said...

So sorry Tiff! Remember the sickness will bring a beautful baby. Wish we were closer, everyone misses you here!

Adele said...

If you have insurance you can ask the dr. for a perscription of Zofran. Its the only thing that would help me. Even then you still feel sick, just not quite as bad. Drink water through a straw, because if you don't, you may have a hard time keeping it down. You can try ginger pills.( Some times that helped) My dr. told me because I could hardly keep anything down, to eat what ever sounded good. (I think thats one of the reasons I gained more with Tate) Stay close to the bathroom, I remember laying on the bathroom floor crying for hours because thats all I could do. I feel your pain. Thats why I would just crawl in a hole and wouldn'd talk to anyone for about 5 1/2 months. I hope it doesn't go that long for you. But talk to your dr about Zofran. It saved my life, it can make you feel very bloated, but I would rather be bloated then sick. I have heard the disolvible kind don't make you bloat as much. But I have never tried them. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Well that sounds like it really stinks! But I am so happy you are pregnant and I will be praying that all turns out great! Don't they make pregnancy sickness medicine? Knock on wood I never needed it, but I'm pretty sure it exists :)

Natalie said...

I love you, Superwoman.

Piper said...

Sorry it has been so rough, Tiffany!! No fun. That was how I was with Porter- I tried my best to be strong in front of the kids- so I would be there feeling like garbage, making there breakfast and have to throw up immediately- right there in the sink. Scared them quite a few times, but they knew what was going on- as much as a 2 1/2 and a 4 1/2 year old can... Tough that all this is while Chris is away, too. Take help from anyone that offers it- SERIOUSLY! And Zofran- music to my ears during that pregnancy- my insurance would only cover 11 pills a month- and they only work for four hours- so I had to use them ONLY when I was absolutely terrible... Check them out. Oh- also- for some reason peppermint or spearmint orbit gum- 24 hours a day- different times I wanted different flavors- but that seemed to help a bit. Love you! Miss you!

Varney Family said...

Hang in there Sweetie! It HAS to get better RIGHT?! You're i nour prayers!

daveandlisa said...

I'm so sorry Tiff. I wish I could be there to help you. I hope you're feeling better now. Your package is supposed to come today so hopefully that'll help cheer you up. It does have 2 of the Hannah Montana CD's and the Camp Rock CD in it, so Anzlie will be loving you today. Maybe you can bribe her into doing something you want before you give them to her...I'm sure she'd be willing to do just about anything for those. :)

Leandra said...

Hey Tiffany,
Just wanted to see how you were feeling. The baby updater thing on your site is so cute! I loved getting to met and spend time with all of you. If you need anything let us know :)