Thursday, October 9, 2008

kid update!







this is mostly for my husband that has been missing in action for some time now...

ANZLIE: anzlie was in the bathroom getting ready to take a bath and she screamed and said, "that is the fattest tummy I've ever seen!" I of coarse thought she was talking about me, but she was looking under her shirt in disappointment! anzlie is the smallest kindergartner there ever was and she is not on the chart for height, weight, or head circumference! I am in for some drama in the teenage years.

the other day she watched twitches and the twins screamed when they saw each other because they were seperated at birth and didnt know that had a twin sort of of scenerio and anzlie asked why did they scream and I explained if we were twins seperated at birth, and we saw each other years later it would be scary to see someone that looked like you. Anzlie answered, that would be scary! I would never want to look like you! I was so flattered...5 years olds are so honest!

anzlie was watching charlie and the chocolate factory when the girl blows up like a blueberry...her face was horrified and she mumbled under her breath, I am NEVER eating that gum...

anzlie got off the bus the other day and said that she was singing her boyfriend a love song on the bus and other kids were whispering and laughing and she said she didnt care because kaden liked it...she has guts. i was afraid of the 5th graders when I was that small.

landon has been having a lot of health issues lately that provide us with no answers. he had his third treatment and we of course took pictures because what else are we going to do for 5 hours! he has been having bad reactions to things and the other morining he woke up upset and I looked at him and I had to stop myself from screaming when I saw him so I wouldn't scare him but his face was literally so swollen on the right side that his neck disappeared and his ear was raised because of the swelling. Ive never seen a face stretch like this. I took a picture but I cant find it. he is a touh little boy though, someday we'll find out more about how to help him.

Landon keeps saying mom, that is so sweet of you. and the other day-"mom are you taking me to school?" I said yes! and he said, "well done mom!" I think its cute because he has a funny dutch-like accent anyway and then with his creative phrases I think he is so adorable!

Ciera has been a terror lately. She loves climbing and turning the sink on and dumping cups of water on the floor and pushing the water and ice lever in the fridge door when i forget to lock it and she likes to get in the tub with her clothes on and turn on the water. all of these fun activities are nothing compared to the battle I have with her to keep her clothes on. she loves to undress and will NOT keep her diaper on! I put it on her atleasat 25 times a day. I keep forgetting to buy duct tape at the store to help solve this problem...lately the thing ciera obsesses over is going potty. I often see her on the potty sitting there for ten minutes at a time the only problem is she usually goes to the batroom because she just went in her diaper and realized she should go in the potty! if only I could reverse this process...she has been up in the middle of the night a lot lately and for some reason she wakes up happy no matter what and the other night she thought that 3 am was a good time to practice her alphabet at the top of her lungs. She's lucky she's so cute because she can be a buggar! the fun thing about ciera right now is that she loves clothes, shoes, jewelery and accessories. the outfit she wore yesterday had a matching hairband and everytime it fell out she was quick to bring it to me to fix it! I love it. usually I lose hair ties because anzlie just isn't into them!
thats all for now I will update more later. Can't wait to see you chris!

13 comments:

Nick & Cami said...

Hey Tiff! Your kids are so cute! I can't believe the things that Anzlie comes up with! I think you are in for some drama. Ha ha! But thanks for leaving me a message! I feel so lucky to have been able to see you! I really am glad that my mom has some one close by! She misses her daughter you know! =) I hope you are all doing well and you get feeling better! Love you!

Natalie said...

Ha! I love it! Thanks for posting cuz I absolutely love to hear what stuff Anzlie comes up with. :)

JonandLo said...

Hey Tiff, We aren't sure where we're moving yet...we've been looking in Lehi, Alpine, Highland Hills, and American Fork...where do you live? Please don't let there be lots of snow this winter =(

Susan said...

you are one strong woman!! To be pregnant, have 3 kids and have your hubby gone takes great patience and love. I am totally amazed by you. Your kids are so dang cute I cant wait till julie gets that age I'm sure she will have crazy things to say to me since that kinda her personality!! Good Luck, when does Chris come home for good???

Skousen Family! said...

your kids are so cute! Congrats on number 4 dang girl!!
I am glad I can see your blog again!!

Ashley Harris said...

Wow, I'm overwhelmed just reading that post! You really are super woman! And I'm not sure if I have said CONGRATULATIONS for being pregnant yet!!!! Yay!!!!! That is so exciting! I hope this baby brings you, well joy of course, but also some relief from some of the health problems that you've been dealing with lately. And I really hope your hubby is home soon!

Leandra said...

Hey,
I was reading your page and I did not know your Hubby was missing in action? Any news on where he is now. Timmy says hello and said to tell you keep your head up and your children are very cute !
By the way that was crazy about the pizza I dont blame you for not picking up that penny :)

Varney Family said...

Hi guys! Chris posted he is home finally!!! YEA! Thanks for updating and sharing...look at the diapers this way, At least she's not 8 and still potty training. Can't wait to see you in November. Blakes' blessing is Nov. 2nd at 12pm. Call us!

Mike and Kari said...

Tiffany! Your kids are adorable. And congrats on the new one! That is so exciting!

Trina said...

That was a fun post! How are you doing??

Fuller's said...

Whats going on? Fun to see the updated pictures of the kids.

Kim & Max Willis family said...

are you kidding me?? darn it!! too bad i missed ya! Max,easton,brinlee,&I went over to black Angus across the street to eat dinner! we had a gift card there and needed to use it ASAP! WE just dropped tillman off at the b-day party then came over after to play games!bummer I missed ya!

Stephanie said...

Hey Tiff! How are you? How are you feeling? I forgot if I told you congrats on the baby or not, so CONGRATS! When are you due? I haven't really made a big announcement to the public yet, we I'm expecting too! I'm 11 weeks and due May 26th. We are really excited. It looks like we aren't too far apart! Hope things are good!