Saturday, November 8, 2008

I have been preoccupied...











my husband was out of town for 6 weeks and he got home a month ago. I have been busy with him and the family. A lot has been going on lately. We moved back into our house and are still working on unpacking and yardwork. There is a lot to report so the best way is to break it up and tell you what we have been up to individually.
Chris is in the process of changing gears for a while career-wise. He has been busy with that and my honey-do list of things on top of that. It has been nice to have him home the kids are so attached to him and he puts them to bed every night for me and I get morning duty.I actually have pictures of him now. it seems like he is never on the blog!
I am about 16 weeks pregnant and finally not so sick! I am so happy! we find out what we are having this month. I was recently called to be primary pianist a few sundays a month. I finished some projects I ve been working on and other than that life is routine.
anzlie is 5 and is loving kindergarten. she loves art. she colors all day and makes crafts all the time. she loves to collect things and she likes to do her own hair now. I have no say in her wardrobe either. She loves homework and does it as soon as she gets home with no help from me. I am trying to get her school picture on here so that is still to come.
landon turned 4 october 27th. He loves preschool and being outdoors. he has had so much fun with all the fun boy things he got for his birthday. lightsabers and nerf guns and monster trucks...he is a happy kid.
ciera is at my favorite age. I love watching her personality come out. she is so sweet and mellow. she definately beats to her own drum and likes to quietly explore. she thought that halloween was the best thing ever invented and constantly asks for candy.She has been talking in full sentences and copies every thing her siblings do. she loves to sing and dance. She likes me to do her hair and she can change her own diaper. I am thinking its time to potty-train but she's not even 2 yet.
we went on a family trip to arizona and got to spend time with grandmas, cousins, aunts and uncles, and some friends. that s why there is such a picture overload. I am trying to get pictures of anzlie and landon in their halloween costumes but I have to figure it out since they're pictures weren't taken with my camera. some of the pictures were of the kids and grandma and grandpa knox. I was excited for my kids to get to know them. thanks for having us! what a fun trip to arizona!

10 comments:

Natalie said...

So fun! I can't believe you will already know the sex next month. It goes so fast when you aren't the one preggo! :) So glad you got your hubby back. I was so worried about you. xo

Piper said...

YEA!! He is home! Happy days are here again! Great to get an update- glad to hear you are feeling better. I am dragging my heels just waiting for labor to start- Lisa and I walked about two hours last night... ;) Thanks for posting- looking forward to MORE FREQUENCY!! (But don' expect too much from me! LOL) Miss you!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

I seriously had no idea he had been gone for 6 weeks??!!! what?? I am so glad you have your hubby home sweet home to help you. I hope you are over the dirty part just like I am. WE forget how hard this can be huh?
Take your time on potty training- you have a few months to get that done but good luck on that. I love not having any diapers in the home the last 6 months!! Wish I could have seen you in AZ- hopefully next time. I'm so sorry-life is so crazy huh? Hope all is well Tiffany.

Jason, Casey and Zuri Coutts said...

I'm glad you are feeling a little better. It's so weird not having you just down the street. Hope everything is going well for you.

Anonymous said...

You're back to the blog, woohoo! I hope you are doing great and your family is doing well. I miss you!

Mike and Kari said...

Tiffany- you have such a cute family! I love the pumpkin costume- adorable :)

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

hey we really should get together sometime. your kids are so cute. hope all is well!

Marilyn said...

those are cute halloween pics! I love the pumkin outfit the best! I can't believe how grown up your youngest looks I keep thinking that she was annesly! Wow! They grow up fast don't they!

JonandLo said...

I can't wait to find out what you are having. We found our house...we are renting in Traverse Mnt. I know, it's windy, but house is large and such a great deal. We'll be there this Friday!

Dallings said...

Wow your family has been through a lot. The hard work will pay off. Your comment was sweet, thanks.