Tuesday, January 6, 2009
I'm sick!
I know it's no shock but it"s true-mommies dont get sick days! I told chris I felt a little sick sunday night and it was followed by a horrible continuous stomach ache and vomiting every 30 minutes for a whole 18 hours. finally yesterday around dinner time I was able to keep food down and get hydrated without having to go to the hospital for fluids. I am so grateful for my neighbors that helped me get my kids to and from school. I am very lucky. last night I tried to go to sleep and I felt like I was having a heart-attack. I tried not to panic but the pain was unavoidable and never sub-sided. I had to take medicine to knock me out so I could rest and this morning I woke up better but bruised all over. I can't talk loudly or the pressure hurts and my heart is strained. I think it's from all the vomiting but it seemed more like a hiatal hernia. I had this once before so hopefully it will get better soon. I'm sure I lost many readers by this point, but if not-thanks for listening to my ramblings and I hope that no one gets that flu bug I had. I'm thankful it's a new day and my house is once again clean, fresh bread in the oven and tv off! I have energy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I m not sick and my house still isn't clean!
Poor lil Tiffy. Makes my heart hurt to think of you so sick. Isn't it amazing that your body can handle that and making a baby too?! Not fair. xo!
Tiff- I'm so sorry that you've been sick! School just started on Monday and James came home sick and Ruthie & Blake both woke up sick this morning. $ Co pays later they just have a cold virus that has to run it's course! And with my Uncle Dennis' passing and helping with my poor mom through it all...aren't we grateful for our Saviour and the wonderful support we receive through the Gospel and our dear sweet family and friends?! Hard times but Big blessings. Love you tons - Amy
It is sooo hard to be sick and pregnant. We have had it at our house too, but I haven't caught it yet. I just hate cold/flu season!
Hi,
You don't know me, but your husband Chris baptized my husband Todd. He wanted me to post a message so that maybe he could get in touch with Chris again.
sure no problem. email us at tfrsnfr@yahoo.com and we can trade contact info. I dont know how else to send you a message?
Yuck, I hope you feel better! It's so impossible to be a mommy and be sick. Truly it's like having super human powers to get up and make your kids food when the thought of it makes you throw up.
I know this Post is late and I am sure you feel better by now, but sorry you were sick. That is never fun, especially when you're pregnant. I was SO sick my whole pregnant with Douglas and Elizabeth. I hope that, if we have more Children, my pregnancies get easier. But it is hard to be a Mom when you're sick. The World doesn't stop when Mom's are sick !
Post a Comment