
I usually do better at blogging! we are adjusting to a new routine. I am doing my best to recover and move on and the kids are busy with the end of the year festivities at school and I am the one running all this on very little sleep. I am so appreciative of the help from friends and neighbors. thank you everyone!
we took cohen to primary children's hospital april 30th to be tested for the disease landon has. we are crossing our fingers and patiently waiting for the results to come back. so far cohen has had 2 eye infections and now he is sick with a cold just like mommy. we are doing our best to stay germ free but its unavoidable sometimes.
I havent taken many pictures lately but he looks the same except he is 8 and a half pounds now and even outgrowing a few of his outfits! he is getting stronger and his eyes are starting to focus and he isnt cross-eyed so much anymore. he has acid reflux pretty bad so he is on zantac and that is some gross syrup! I feel bad everytime I give it to him. So far his brother and sisters adore him and havent had the least bit of jealousy. they get mad at me if I ever let him cry or walk into a room without taking the baby. I think its cute that they care about him so much.
chris and I celebrated our 7th anniversary may 14th. chris arranged for us to get massages and then we got dinner and enjoyed the day without our kids!
to anyone out there wondering...4 kids really isnt much different than 3. the times I sit and realize that we have a big family is when we fill up the whole dinner table and a whole row at church or when we sign our names on cards...we are a crazy energetic bunch. I have a few pictures to post but the rest will have to wait til another post.
6 comments:
I agree...4 is not so different. I'm glad you are adjusting to having a newborn around again. It'll get easier everyday, I suppose. xoxo Miss you!
You are amazing. I can barely survive with just 2 kids. I have so much for respect for anyone who can maintain their sanity with more than that. Of course there's never any doubt that you could do it. You have always been amazing. I'm so lucky to be able to call you my best friend. Can't wait to live somewhat closer to you and will actually be able to see far more often! We move in 2 more weeks!!!! Yea! Also, I love looking at your pictures and seeing every one of your little ones (except for Cohen) in some of the clothes that I sent you. It means that you really did like the clothes. :-) You guys are a good looking family! Love you babe!
Glad to hear things are going good! Have heard 4 is no big change so thank goodness because sometimes I wonder how I am going to do it! And smack dab in the middle of the holidays to boot! I have a viral cold right now so am pretty miserable. Thankfully Dave just called and said he left work to come home and help me! Can't wait to crawl back into bed! Hope you guys get well soon!
I'm glad everybody is ajusting well. I miss your kids SO MUCH! I'm kind of suprised by it , but can you blame me? They are adorable! I'm sorry you've been sick and that Cohan has too. I hope the test comes out negative. We'll be praying for ya. I love you Tiffy! I miss you!!!
Love the picture taken on the couch. I Can't believe Cohen is smiling for pictures already!
I'm so sorry that you are both sick!! AR is not fun. My nephew Brock has that as well and Bridget has some great natural stuff that has helped him - if you're interested... I'm glad Michelle got to come visit too :) When do we get to see you guys?! Give them all hugs for me and hope you get well soon.
Post a Comment