Sunday, May 31, 2009

kindergarten graduation




do any of you remember having a graduation for passing kindergarten? not me! they had a little program and everything. anzlie loved singing all these songs to us everday but of course had stage fright. this is her teacher mrs. ball. She is so excited about first grade. I took the picture with the students holding nets to show the sie difference between her and her classmates. she said she was the permanent line leader since she was the smallest and er teacher couldnt see her if she wasn't in the front. poor girl she hates being small because on the inside she's 16 and counting.
congrats on a great year anzlie! we love you!

1 comment:

Susan said...

so glad someone else sees this!! I totally dont remember having a kindergarten graduation... I was just talking about this with Kent. All the kids in kindergarten and middle school were having graduations this year and I was like, what the heck??? I got one graduation and that was from high school!!!! The kids are cute but really????