let's be honest...kids aren't on their best behavior all the time. today topped the charts! landon and anzlie spent the entire day in trouble. Im just glad they chose a day when chris is home too so we can keep our cool and handle each battle with a clear mind. I felt like a supernanny episode where you pick them up and put them back in timeout witout saying a word. this morning that went on for atleast 45 minutes craziness! after church wasn't much better, but I never expected it to progress to horrible after we put them in bed. chris had to go home teaching, I had to get ciera down and feed the new little guy and I thought that landon and anzlie were snug in their beds but I heard whispering about an hour later come to find out that landon snuck in anzlies room. they decided to color ON EACH OTHER. I was so mentally exhausted when I discovered it. the punishment? Im not washing it off and anzlie has to go to her new school tomorrow looking like this. landon was less than happy to learn that he wasnt getting a bath tonight he HATES to be dirty. hopefully tomorrow will bring better behavior...
Sunday, May 31, 2009
a very bad day for a few little ones...
let's be honest...kids aren't on their best behavior all the time. today topped the charts! landon and anzlie spent the entire day in trouble. Im just glad they chose a day when chris is home too so we can keep our cool and handle each battle with a clear mind. I felt like a supernanny episode where you pick them up and put them back in timeout witout saying a word. this morning that went on for atleast 45 minutes craziness! after church wasn't much better, but I never expected it to progress to horrible after we put them in bed. chris had to go home teaching, I had to get ciera down and feed the new little guy and I thought that landon and anzlie were snug in their beds but I heard whispering about an hour later come to find out that landon snuck in anzlies room. they decided to color ON EACH OTHER. I was so mentally exhausted when I discovered it. the punishment? Im not washing it off and anzlie has to go to her new school tomorrow looking like this. landon was less than happy to learn that he wasnt getting a bath tonight he HATES to be dirty. hopefully tomorrow will bring better behavior...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Poor Momma, hopefully they'll be better today for ya! I think your punishment should work, good luck!
I think your punishment is perfect!! Totally coincides with the offense and it should definitely deter any further incidences!! Great job, Mama!
Oh wow! I would've been so mad, but after my kids drew all over the porch with markers, I took all them away.
your punishment is a good one!
Wow... I love the punishment. Let me know how her day goes at school!
To the rest of us that arent there, that looks pretty funny but I'm sure its really not. The punishments are so fitting, I bet they will learn their lesson. You must tell all of us how today went with them and especially going to school like that!! You crack me up Tiff. I have to remember this for the day my child does something like this, its the perfect punishment!!! Good luck with the four little ones...
ha ha! those pics are hilarous:) i saw your mom & sis at the childrens museum last week!
You're a genius, this punishment is brilliant.
I bet they were more mad at you than you were at them - although I don't know how that's possible :) Ruthie has been on BLUE the last 4 days for her 'behaviors'! Fun times with these kiddos! Hang in there :)
These are the pictures you hold onto and pull out when they are engaged. HA HA HA HA HA (evil laugh)
so, i can either see anzlie refusing to go to school and you having to drag her in OR acting like it's the coolest craze and every other kid will be at school the next day with colors on their face! Tell us what happened!
I'm sorry Tiff, but that is so hilarious. And the best part is that you made her go to school like that. She will most definitely never forget that and it will probably be a story she tells for the rest of her life. :-)
Wow! Those pictures look like mug shots... either that or army warfare. Sounds like your handling it well though.
that is the funniest thing ever to me. they look like they knew they were introuble when you took the pics
i want to take her panties off and play with hercunt
She is so frickin' cute I put her on display in a large digital picture display in my living room! I never get tired of having her around to look at and admire, and I love to show her off!
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img/APIUyshtkXbKhX_ByWtAVL0E-7Y-x0vz8X7moGICMA9IUxztN9j9_MCKEFu17l460pFOe90ugP744WNmuR2CGQ=s1600
Post a Comment