Saturday, June 13, 2009

first trip to the dentist




man, kids have it good these days. a trip to the dentist was like a day at the spa. tey have great toys computers and video games in the waiting room and then when you get your teeth cleaned, they let you pick a movie and they put headphones on you so you can watch a movie on the ceiling! no more boring posters. they get a goodie bag and to top it off-at the end they get to pick a toy from the toy basket. to a kid, that is the royal treatment. the best part- no one had any cavities. hopefully they never will. I ve made it 26 years without any:) ciera was hard to photograph. she doesnt allow antone to touch her and once she heard the tools she freaked out and this was her face she was trying to find the quickest way out of there.

1 comment:

Mandy Stewart said...

Cool. My kids won't even go near the chair.... I don't care what we bribe them with. Ciera would fit in here. I'm glad yours was a good experience. The KNox kids are so beautiful! I miss em!