Hallelujah!! So happy for Cohen and the whole family!!
Good, good, good, good, good !
Ohhh, that is great news!! Glad to hear it:)
That's great news! Hey we are going to be in your neck of the woods on July 1st doing a body image class. I know you said you were interested so if you want to come let me know and I'll get you the address. Plus, it would be great to see you.Hope all is well.
So glad that everything is okay with him! That is such great news.
The ward is Grove Creek 8th Ward.The address is 1176 N. 730 E. in Pleasant Grove, UT 84062at 7 p.m. I hope you are able to make it. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hallelujah!! So happy for Cohen and the whole family!!
Good, good, good, good, good !
Ohhh, that is great news!! Glad to hear it:)
That's great news!
Hey we are going to be in your neck of the woods on July 1st doing a body image class. I know you said you were interested so if you want to come let me know and I'll get you the address. Plus, it would be great to see you.
Hope all is well.
So glad that everything is okay with him! That is such great news.
The ward is Grove Creek 8th Ward.
The address is 1176 N. 730 E. in Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
at 7 p.m. I hope you are able to make it. :)
Post a Comment