Sunday, September 13, 2009

family photo shoot









we decided that we were going to snap a family picture today and it kept getting post-poned. we finally got home and decided to do it and then ciera fell asllep as soon as we walked in the door (literally right in front of the door) so we couldnt get it done today but I managed to get some pics here and there. cohen has not been photographed for a while. I am trying to get better at that but life has been very hectic lately. more posts to come stay tuned.

6 comments:

Autumn said...

Your little man is so darling!!

Ashley Harris said...

Cute sweet family! Love Cohen's smiles!!

Piper said...

Adorable. Cohen fits right in with that big smile!!

Natalie said...

Ohhhh! He's darling!
so different without all the dark hair he had when I saw him.
Where did you get these cute clothes? I'm trying to picture what Chris had on. (still remember the eye rolling from the pink and black sweater... Hahahah! So funny.)
Beautiful family, sis. xo

Mandy Stewart said...

Ditto nat! BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!! Tiff!

Cohen is sooo adorable he fits right in with his siblings. When did he turn Blonde?????

I love you

Cherstin said...

SOO SOO Cute! Cohen is adorable. He is at the pirfect age. Oh oh oh I want to hold him so bad!!!! And the outfits!! So awesome!!! I miss you so much Tiff. I think I need to arange for another trip. Great pics!