Wednesday, September 16, 2009

hairbows and flower clips






Lisa, I havent stopped making hair bows and flower clips since I left your house! I usually make a ton at once. It's turned into a business. hairbows anyone?

5 comments:

daveandlisa said...

You are so funny! You really have gone crazy with them. I really like some of brown ones you made and the polka dot ones. SO CUTE!!!! Too bad we're not closer and we could've continued our bow making together. :-( One day...

daveandlisa said...

P.S. Did I tell you that Sasha decided to move out of Marena's house about a month ago saying he wanted to see "What kind of life he wanted to live" and has gone downhill ever since landing himself in jail last night on 3 felony counts of breaking into cars? Great huh? I just don't get people sometimes.

Natalie said...

Wow! Very impressive! Can't wait to show Eden.

Cherstin said...

Sure wish I had a use for those cute things. I would like some of my own but I might look a little wierd with flowers in my hair. To bad!

Natalie said...

Tiff, we didn't get any yet. Eden is watching the mailbox. Can't wait! Thanks, hon. Chersty, I wear flowers all the time now...you just have to find some that look real and more grown up. I love it. :)