Sunday, October 7, 2007

ciera went missing


we found her behind the couch and this is what she looked like I was so relieved to find it was an oreo cookie she scored from her brother!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes the brown color strikes dread in every mother's heart.

Emily Widdison said...

my suggestions...um, I highly suggest not buying, but that is just my opinion!! It is only for 1 1/2 and people have hard time selling...the people in the MBA program have been happier when they have rented for the most part...so that is just our experience...we have friends that are here long term that have bought houses..I can talk to them for you if you'd like...what area are you looking at? South Provo is nice...I just think it is too far away from everything but that wont really apply to you since you are so far away from everything now anyway! When are you planning on moving? We will probably stay here in Utah but move to American Fork area after Graduation...probably next August...but maybe we can be neighbors for a while. I hurt my leg playing soccer...actually in the flag football game the week before.:)