

I went on the rapids ride. I sat with seven other guys. Our boat hapen to be the chosen one I was drenched when we got off and no one else seemed to be that wet. I felt a little picked on! The worst part was it was cold outside and I never dried off I'd do it again though!
3 comments:
I bet the guys didn't complain, but that does sound cold!
Tiffany! I was just looking through older posts of mine and I noticed that you left me a comment a little while ago! Sorry I didn't write back until now, I just didn't see it! Wow- you had the same thing? That's crazy. I would LOVE to hear more about footzoneology. I have had so many problems with this and anything that could help is awesome. Actually, my e-mail is kari.gaddie@yahoo.com and my phone # is 480-208-4859. I definitely would love to talk to you!
P.S.- how fun to do Disneyland with your family during Halloween!
Post a Comment