Sunday, October 7, 2007

DISNEYLAND 2007


21 comments:

Natalie said...

tiffy, thanks so much for posting so many pics! We loved it, especially since my poor, poor children have never had a disney experience! You are gorgeous and your kids are beautiful and Chris is a hottie too! We'll see you soon! xoxo nat

Maren said...

hey tiffany. i found your blog from surfing the blogs and wanted to say hi. cute family! hows mandy? i havent talked to her in a long time! www.scottandmarenurkov.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You look great! 3 kids and 5? pregnancies be darned!

Stacy said...

I didn't know you guys went to disneyland! How fun! Our family is jealous!

Maren said...

i cant believe she is having another boy!! poor thing needs a girl. i am loving being a mom but not quite ready for #2 yet. I cant believe you have 3 kids. i just have a hard time picturing myself with that many right now! definately keep in touch.

Maren said...

oh, www.matiekay.blogspot.com she has all the cute layouts!

Stephanie said...

HI Tiff, Look like you guys had a great time on your trip. We are going to Disneyland over Thansgiving with Jason's family and I'm looking forward to it. By the way, you are gorgeous! Love the long hair and you are looking quite thin and cute! Your kids are way cute too! Love those big smiles, especially from Ciera :)

Stephanie said...

Thanks for writing! We have a little more than a year of school left. Jason will be done next December. Actually, he will graduate in December, but then there is still 2 or 2 classes he will tkae the following semester to prepare for the CPA exam. So even when he's done he's not really done! :) Ok, to add a friend's list, sign in to your blod which will take you to the dashboard page, click on layout then on that page click add a page element, a new box will pop up and click link list, then you can add the addresses under new site url and put the names down under new site name, at the very top of the box, you can title it friends, or whatever you want it to say and I think that's it! You can add as many page elements as you want and you can drag them across your page to put them in any order. That's how I added a picture at the top of mine. Hope that helps!

Trina said...

Hey Tiff-
We just got back from Disney Land too! Looks like we missed you by a couple of days. Looks like you had fun!

Stephanie said...

Yay for a freinds lis!, The directions I gave you must have worked. Sorry that took me so long. You are so cute and I'm jealous:)

Anonymous said...

No YOU'RE the most awesome person ever! I want to come visit bad, it's just a money/time thing. By the way, if you want to add a list of links of your friends blogs, you can go to your Dashboard for your blog, click on 'add a page element', then where it says link list, click add to blog, for title you can put anything, like friends or whatever. Then where it says new site URL, just type in the blogg address (ie:www.crazysalimas.blogspot.com). Then where it says new site name you can put the name of the friends blog you are adding. Then click 'add link' and repeat until you have added everyone, then click save changes. You can add blogs or any website. Anyhoo, have a good day!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

what a cute family you have!!! tiffany- i am soooo not a party thrower so i totally couldn't help you. I honestly have never thrown one of my kids a party. mean mom or what? my parents just come over the night of their b-day and we have cake and open presents. taylin had her first party last year at Girly Girlz (the glammer place) so i didn't have to plan a darn thing! HOW FUN YOUR LIL BOY IS TURNING 3!! so a fun SPOOKY halween theme and have a piniotta and decorate cookies...DONE!! haha (i don't spend my time on that stuff so sorry i can't help you!!!)

Lindsie said...

Hi Tiffany. Disneyland at this time of year is so much fun. We went last year at this time and I love how the whole park is decorated for Halloween. My major is accounting and I will have my Bachelors in April. Finally!!! What are you up to other than being a mother of three?

Lindsie said...

Hey I forgot to ask what art you were interested in buying? If you want, you can e-mail me at ylindsie@hotmail.com.

The Weights said...

I'm so glad you found my blog! I'm so sad you moved to Utah. Your family is so cute. I forgot you had another baby. You look so good. I didn't believe you when you said having kids helped you lose weight. It did for me too, except i'm not as thin as you! How is life in utah?

Emily Widdison said...

What a cute family picture. There are some great family neighborhoods in Provo but you are right, they are pricey! We don't own a house, we rent a duplex but hopefully we will be buying something after graduation...probably in American Fork (we'll see though). You are welcome to drop by and hang out and play anytime! Just call me!:)

Stacy said...

Hey, we go the pumpkins at Hee Haw Farms in Pleasant Grove. On my blog there is a link to it in the pumpkin patch post, just click on the words Hee Haw Farms. That will take you to their website which has directions. It's pretty easy to find, you can actually see it from I-15. Your comment about Anzlie giving out too much information was hilarious. You definitely can't keep any secrets and there is no such thing as privacy. Welcome to being a mother of a preschooler!

Stephanie said...

TIFF! I love hearing from you. Thanks for the good advice about the Melting Pot. I so wish you were close so we could get together and chat! Sad that I never made an effort when you were so close :( I know you guys are up there in Utah for school, but do you think you will ever end up back here in good old AZ? Hope all is well with the Knox fam. Love ya!

Beka said...

Hey Tiffany- i found your blog, and saw i was lucky enough to be on your link list! woohoo! you look so good! i'm glad i can keep in touch with you now, you're kids are so cute!

tim and priscilla said...

thanks for leaving a message on my blog! so great to hear from you! we have to get together! what a cute family! can't believe you already have 3 kids, time flies!

Jamielynn said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I AM SO GLAD YOU FOUND MY BLOG. IT WAS SO FUN TO CATCH UP ON YOUR LIFE AND WHAT IS GOING ON. TELL YOU FAMILY HELLO FOR ME. NEXT TIME YOU ARE IN TOWN WE WILL HAVE TO GET TOGETHER!!