Sunday, December 2, 2007

Bathtime!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I have the hardest time getting the kids to take individual baths. if they even hear the water they start stripping! I thought I would show you how much they love it - ciera is always ecstatic to be in the tub in every picture she looks like she's smiling for the camera but nope, it's just her happy bathtime smile.

4 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

That's such an adorable picture of your kids! My kids love bath time too, thank goodness!

Anonymous said...

You're such a good mom, I give my kids a shower 99% of the time because I'm so ready for them to be in bed. Kids just love baths! I need to do it more often, they think it's like going swimming every time.

Anonymous said...

mom your oldest has a really nicepussy woyuld you let me lick her?

Anonymous said...

lick it and cum on it, love more pics of hernaked