
So Tiff and I were going through the blogs the other night and she made the comment to me, "you should write on my blog..." Hmmm... I thought to myself, this could have some good benefits. Hence, here I lay, 11:50 PM knowing that I have to wake before 6:00 tomorrow, but I can't seem to stop thinking about what a lucky man I am and how very blessed I have always been. Tiffany, I can't thank you enough for being the light to my darkness and the reason I want to return home every day (although those micheivous rugrats have a little piece of me too). I don't know if I will ever posess superhuman strength or be able to fly, but I couldn't be who I am without you. You truly are my woman of wonder and I love you more than words can describe.
9 comments:
I can hear the collective sigh of women sitting at their computers everywhere. So sweet! You two make a great couple. Love you! nat
btw, have you seen that picture of her in her Wonder Woman Underoos? :)
That is so sweet. My hubby gave up on blogging.
Tiffany - I am so glad you are a blogger! I love being able to keep up on family!
Awwww, you are a lucky dude!
Awww! You guys are such a sweet couple!
Ok, stop, stop, you're making me cry here...wow Tiff, I think he's a keeper!
Ohh, How sweet!! Good pick Tiff!
Tiff you really are a lucky girl. You two are so cute! I really do miss you guys alot. One day we will arrange our lives so that we can live within driving distance of each other. And I don't really like to drive very much so it will have to be really close. Next door would work great for me :-)
Tiffany, Julie and Nick found my blog and I want to find theres! Where are they? Oh, and way cute hubby of yours
Post a Comment