If you live in Utah, December was welcomed with three feet of snow. It's COLD all of the sudden!
last Christmas I was having a baby so I didnt leave my house to play in the snow so yesterday in our neighborhood there were kids sledding and I promised my kids we would do it when daddy came back into town! This morning we all went to the park and sledded down the hill over and over! (except mommy because after one turn I realized I am not healed enough yet to work those stomach muscles:) ). I only got one picture because the camera ran out of batteries! Ciera absolutely hates wearing warm jackets or snow gear she screams SO loud if you even flash it in front of her face!
2 comments:
that looks like so much fun! I really miss snow. Georgia is amazing in the winter because you get warm days and cold but it's rare to get a good snow. Enjoy!
That looks so pretty and fun, my kids would have a blast! Your poor tummy muscles have been cut so many times, poor thing!
Post a Comment