We woke up this morning only to be led on a scavenger hunt for easter baskets. Landon found his first in the piano room. the easter bunny gave him power ranger underwear and batman pajamas. next was ciera. I'm pretty sure this is now her favorite holiday. She got a book and candy. She started eating it and looking at us lik, "aren't you going to stop me?" it was really cute! It kept her busy. Anzlie FINALLY found hers behind a fake tree. The easter bunny brought her hannah montana panties and the hannah montana wig! she was very upset because it didnt transform her 100% into hannah montana but we convinced her that she looked like a rock star and she gave us her rockstar performance. Chris left me a surprise for easter too! I love junior mints and flowers are always nice but he spoils me with his sweet cards and messages. He has an incredible ability to write extremely sappy letters to me and make my heart melt! I love you chris, you are my world! I was very happy chris got our family the testaments movie. We were able to teach our children a little about the ressurection and the atonement. I cried really hard several times throughout the movie. It was the best easter Ive had in a long time. We had waffles with whip cream and strawberries and then off we went to church. We had a celebration with family at ric and debbie's house. they were so nice to host a special dinner. they even spoiled the kids with easter baskets and movie tickets (debbie even offered to babysit:) Aunt Linda and Uncle Don were very nice to the kids, too. Anzlie is still talking about her red sparkly nail polish. thank you everyone! I hope you had a wonderful day too!
Monday, March 24, 2008
the easter bunny didnt forget us!
We woke up this morning only to be led on a scavenger hunt for easter baskets. Landon found his first in the piano room. the easter bunny gave him power ranger underwear and batman pajamas. next was ciera. I'm pretty sure this is now her favorite holiday. She got a book and candy. She started eating it and looking at us lik, "aren't you going to stop me?" it was really cute! It kept her busy. Anzlie FINALLY found hers behind a fake tree. The easter bunny brought her hannah montana panties and the hannah montana wig! she was very upset because it didnt transform her 100% into hannah montana but we convinced her that she looked like a rock star and she gave us her rockstar performance. Chris left me a surprise for easter too! I love junior mints and flowers are always nice but he spoils me with his sweet cards and messages. He has an incredible ability to write extremely sappy letters to me and make my heart melt! I love you chris, you are my world! I was very happy chris got our family the testaments movie. We were able to teach our children a little about the ressurection and the atonement. I cried really hard several times throughout the movie. It was the best easter Ive had in a long time. We had waffles with whip cream and strawberries and then off we went to church. We had a celebration with family at ric and debbie's house. they were so nice to host a special dinner. they even spoiled the kids with easter baskets and movie tickets (debbie even offered to babysit:) Aunt Linda and Uncle Don were very nice to the kids, too. Anzlie is still talking about her red sparkly nail polish. thank you everyone! I hope you had a wonderful day too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I'm so glad you had such a special Easter! It's the best when a holiday exceeds your expectations and it just feels so perfect.
That is so funny that Anzlie thought she was really going to turn into Hannah Montana!
Your kids look so cute! It was fun to see you guys yesterday. Too bad we didn't get any of the "cool eggs".
I'm glad you guys had so much fun. Your kids make me laugh. And what a good husband you have.
I'm so jealous that we don't get to be with you on special holiday's. I miss you so much and wish that we could enjoy all the cute things that the kids do. Please give them all a big hug and kiss for me. Love ya, Mom
Sounds like Christmas!!!!
Your husband is definitely a keeper! What a fun easter!
**I have a new blog for all my digi work, so you can turn people to go there to get help with their blogs... thanks!
www.ashscraps4u.blogspot.com
gosh, i am so behind in the blogging world. i havent been on the computer in weeks and i cant catch up with everyone. first off, your new layout is super cute. im loving it! so, i was looking at your family picture...whats with all the boys? i cant believe how many grandboys there are in your family! crazy. american idol...i havent really been watching it but i really like that black girls voice and the girl from mesa. i need to get back in the swing of things soon!
What a fun Easter! And pics too!
FHE sounds great! Just let us know when and if you want us to bring anything. =)
Okay you totally went private for the longest time didn't you??? I couldn't access your blog forever it seems! And now here you are! What a fun fun EASTER!!! Your kids look so cute as usual. Fun new blog layout!
The Hannah Montana wig is the best ever! Too cute, hope you had a great easter!
Post a Comment