Ashley Fuller said that if you want her to customize a blog background for you visit www.ashscraps4u.blogspot.com she will do the first 5 that respond!
Thanks. I hope that you still have that "TIFF" prop that we used for our modeling pictures back in 7th grade. So I hear that you guys are moving to Cali for the summer? Is this true? When are you moving? I love your easter pics. I was a scrooge this year for Easter. My kids were both sick too, so that didnt help.
Hi Tiffany- I just wanted to thank you for your sweet comments on our blog. I appreciate the compliments! Ryan has so many friends from high school I have never met...maybe one day we will have that opportunity! =)
3 comments:
Thanks. I hope that you still have that "TIFF" prop that we used for our modeling pictures back in 7th grade. So I hear that you guys are moving to Cali for the summer? Is this true? When are you moving? I love your easter pics. I was a scrooge this year for Easter. My kids were both sick too, so that didnt help.
Love the new blog! I hope you dare doing OK. Sorry about the lupron nightmare. I would love to help if there is anything I can do for you.
Kristen
Hi Tiffany- I just wanted to thank you for your sweet comments on our blog. I appreciate the compliments! Ryan has so many friends from high school I have never met...maybe one day we will have that opportunity! =)
Post a Comment