spring is my favorite time of the year! I feel like this past year has gone by really fast. I remember what we were doing last easter and its already here again! I have been very busy lately so I'm going to break down the update a little differently this time.
ANZLIE- anzlie has been an angel all week and this time Im not being sarcastic! she is reading now. It's so fun to listen to her read me books. She is a bit impatient and sometimes starts to make the story up by looking at the pictures thinking we have no idea, but I can officially say she knows how to read. She even learned early math skills, months of the year and days of the week. she can write her full name. She recently had a birthday celebration at school and got to wear a crown and have me bring treats and a balloon. everytime i go to pick her up I hear so many kids say bye anzlie! and she loves it. she is our social butterfly. She has had to share the attention with Landon a lot lately and has done fuuny things to make sure she gets treated the same. For example; Landon hit his head really hard on the corner of the counter and I gave him a sucker and she went and bashed her head into the counter so she could have a sucker. She was really disappointed when I told her that if she wanted a sucker all she had to do was ask...She really wants to be an actress and she loves gymnastics! She has informed us that she doesn't like the name we gave her so she is really pushing us to change her name. She wants to have the perfect name when she becomes famous I guess. She loves american idol and wants to sing the judges her song. She always tells me I'm the best mom ever!
LANDON- this poor guy has been to 3 different hospitals this month. He tries very hard to be brave. After many abnormal tests the nurse called and said that he is okay and wont need treatment but when I asked her a few questions she seemed to change her mind and now its back to the waiting game. What an emotional roller coaster it is. Maybe I have to learn patience out of this! There is only one doctor in utah that specializes in immune deficiency for kids, and he was asking me questions about things I was planning to ask him about so I realized that for rare diseases poeple really count on other patients for answers. I promise cherstin, we will get to the bottom of this! hopefully we will know soon. In the meantime, he has been a happy little boy that loves power rangers, batman, swords , and superman of course!
CIERA- She has changed the most lately. She learned how to fake laugh and knows she gets attention for doing so. In the movie theater the other day, she kept laughing so loud at tall the jokes, it was really funny! She answers your question by nodding or saying uh huh! you can usually find her on the phone. She loves to eat. I would have to say the thing she loves the best is SINGING! she graces us with her singing ability almost all day. She idolizes anzlie, not me. I dont hold a candle to anzlie. She is actually a very good dancer. The only thing about Ciera is that she doesnt like to be photographed. She always hides when i get the camera out. I did get a picture of her when she thought it was safe to come out from behind the curtains. thats the only way i got a picture. Grandma Michelle sent some Easter stuff and wanted me to take pictures so thats what the other pictures are. Ciera loves her sunglasses thanks Michelle! As for the rest of us we have been busy with all the many decisions that are haunting us right now. I wish I had all the answers sometimes but thereagain, I must learn patience I guess. We did see spiderwick chronicles and thought it was really good. Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter. I will hopefully have more to report by then...
6 comments:
They are all so cute I can't stand it! Happy Easter!
I do remember you, thanks for stopping by my Blog. How have you been ? You have a GORGEOUS Family !
Tiffany, totally let me know when you come and I will be there. I am all up for a girls night. Lately, I have been so homesick. Its funny cause we are down there every month at least but I really miss the valley. I guess I will always be a valley girl. I love Utah, but Kent says no way. Well, a few more years and then we can move back. By the way, are you still selling your house. You havent updated about that part of your life. Good luck with Landon! We love you and your fam!!!!
Your kids are so special, I love reading about them! A talented little bunch for sure.
What cute little kids!!
I am glad you did a kid update. I miss them and wish I caould see them grow up close to me. Grandon asked me what his cousins name in UtAH WAS. When i said U mean Anzlie... he said oh yeah her. I want to go see her. I hope it was just a brain Fart and not really him forgetting his favorite cousin!
Post a Comment