Thursday, March 13, 2008

who's your idol?


I can resist. I'm really enjoying this season and I m dying to hear your thoughts!

21 comments:

Emily Holland said...

I've had class on Wednesday and Thursday nights, so I haven't been able to watch (I guess I could have DVR'd it...) But I will starting next week!

PS - I LOVE the updated page! It's so fresh and Spring-like!!!

PS again - that family picture below is so nice! You and your sisters are all so beautiful!

ashley said...

I am loving Mr. Johns, Carly, Brooke and Mr. Archuleta... glad I am not the only one out there watching!

Dee said...

I really think this year has the best talent EVER! It's more people singing with heart and soul, and not just a good voice!

I think the top four will be:
Jason Castro-pure heart
Archuletta-SO unique, his voice
David Cook-total rock star already
Carly-the new Cher

These four totally ROCK! I also like Amanda and Brooke, but just not AS much as those four. Amanda is such a cool person. I really like her personality...so real!

daveandlisa said...

My absolute favorite is David Cook. Even if he doesn't win I think he'll make it big. Carly, Brooke, and David Archuletta are really good too. I wish Jason Castro would lose his hair and I may like him more. It is so disgusting.

Stacy said...

I'm totally addicted to this season!
Go to my personal blog, I've blogged all about it.

Cherstin said...

I totally agree with lisa. David cook is my favorite. I like Brook alot too but i think carly will be the last girl. And i can't get past Jasons hair. I agree it's gross!! He has beautiful eyes though. What do you think Tiff?

Adele said...

I like Brooke, and it is an added bonus that she is from Mesa. But I flip the channel, because AI is at the same time as my other favorite show, Biggest Loser. I need to be inspired to loose all this baby weight that I am gaining. So I miss alot of the singers

Trina said...

I just want Amanda to be off the show! I don't know why I just cant stand her singing.

Megs said...

Hey Tiffany!!!

I need your address...I love your blog. I know I could email you but since I am looking at all your great pics, I figure this is better. Hope things are good! With three kids I can only imagine how busy you are but wow are they cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I like Jason Castro, Brooke White and Michael Johns. The 'rocker' chick is HORRIBLE!

Mandy Stewart said...

BROOKE WHITE.... she is getting all my votes right now. However, I also like Syesia and David Cooks voice. I haven't yet become a davis Archuleta fan... but I am sure as he progresses I will. He is wonderful. Amanda needs to go... as well as Dred guy... he is forgetable. Country girl is OK but will leave soon. Carly is awesome.. but I don't know if she will win over the American vote. The black dude (and I only call him that cuz I can't remember how to spell his name... was very entertaining last week, but I don't care for him as much when he sings ballads. Philupino girl (forgot her name) is good but consistantly picks bad songs. Blah. Thants my take. I don't know if Brooke will win... but she will go a long way. 4th or 3rd maybe!

Mandy Stewart said...

I am a total AI geek! Love that you are too!

bailey grant said...

hey i really like a lot of people this season! they all sing great and it is really fun to watch! my favorites are...

DAVID ARCHULETA
BROOKE WHITE
SYESHA (forgot her last name haha)
CARLY
JASON CASTRO
REMAYELL (sp)??

Brooke White is actually my sisters friend haha i have seen her before in person! at brooke and my sisters dance concert (a long time ago) brooke was singing and dancing for the performance!isn't that funny! who would have thought she would get famous :) she went to the same highschool as i did lol!!

sorry this was so long!!!!

bye :)

Bailey-

bailey grant said...

by the way....where did you get your background??? it is so cute!!!

write back ASAP :)

Bailey-

Tiffany said...

Tiff, I love your cute new blog! Some people are just so creative and yet I am not one of them. I am getting sick of looking at my own pink and white polka dot blog but really dont really care to put in the time to change it. Anyways, as for American Idol, I like Brooke, but I think just cuz she is a cute girl and grew up around here. I havent had the time to get into it as much this season. Usually we would tivo everything, but since we dont have that anymore, I find myself never getting a chance to watch tv.

Tiffany said...

And PS. tell Mandy to invite me to her blog... tbr17cd@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Susan said...

Dang, you have too many comments!!
Thanks for the advice about the shots. It is such a stressful thing. I think prayer is the only way to get through these things. Really, the doctor admitted that the kids dont need shots till a year? That really makes me wonder why they give them to them when they have to redo them 3 times anyway. Why not just wait and do it once? What is the benifit for the child? I wish we had good doctors here that would be honest about stuff like that.

Stacy said...

OK, I know you've been tagged by Deann to do a wedding post, so where is it?

Natalie said...

ok, it's taken me forever to finally comment but, I think David Archuleta will win. He's very Josh Groban-esque as far as his talent level goes. I've liked Brooke just for the reason that she's Mormon (and David too) but I don't think her voice is amazing. I think Carly is great but am not usually crazy about the songs she picks. I think she should be cooler than she is. I really like the Australian accent guy from Atlanta but he gets ripped every week by the judges, don't know why. Chikeze is growing on me. He's very ecclectic and that makes him very cool to me. I've always thought Syesha was amazing and don't know why she hasn't done better than she has. I'm getting sick of dread boy...I used to think his shy way was charming but now I'm starting to think he's dumb as rocks! lol David Cook is growing on me. And lastly, someone tell me why anyone likes Nasty Rock girl!! So awful I can't even watch her!

There. I knew you were wondering what your sis thought... :)

Natalie said...

btw, how do you know brent and holly gardner? I checked her blog and it's so fun to see what living in NYC would be like. Very cool. I love blogging!

Rachel Stewart said...

I know you are super busy. Just been wondering if you are doing okay. I hope so! Can't wait to hear about your little boy and how things are going. Hope all is well. :)