Wednesday, March 25, 2009

tag





i thought this was fun so I would LOVE to see your family photos from wedding to current. here are a few of our family established may 2002 -now 7 years and 4 kids later...

7 comments:

Varney Family said...

What a beautiful family you have!I'll answer that tag soon :) Love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

That is a fun tag- I'll try to do it!
Wow- your hair was very long!

Mandy Stewart said...

You look sooo young! You are just now looking old enough to be a mommy. But hey.... your gonna be the hot one when we are all saggy old ladies! I love you sis!

and it is true your family is BEAUTIFUL

Natalie said...

can you believe I don't have a scanner?! Brad could probably find one for $5! I'll get on it...

Natalie said...

and i liked those blond highlights...you should try that look again. :)

Marilyn said...

Cute pictures! What a beautiful family! It looks like you are getting closer and closer to having that baby! Only 30 something days seems much shorter than my 89! :) I hope all is going well for you!

Marilyn said...

I like your brown hair, stick with it! The highlights aren't as flattering.