Thursday, March 5, 2009

spring or winter?

its warm than it snows, then warm again...Im so confused. its like you need your summer and winter wardrobe on hand at all times. anyway, I had a dr appointment today and I was really excited that baby knox was doing so well. the baby has been measuring very small and an ultrasound confirmed that he was indeed pretty behind, but today I was measuring right on scedule and after the week I had I believe it. I have never been in so much pain all over. my back and stomach and tailbone among other areas are quite bothersome. I think it gets worse with each one because I definately never felt this kind of pain. all in all, it was the best news I could have received. for once Im measuring normal and can breathe a small sigh of relief I have to get another ultrasound on the 17th because the dr wants to be sure that everything is fine. thanks to everyone tat helped me with my kids while I went to the dr man you have to rearrange your life for a simple visit!

7 comments:

Adele said...

I am glad that everything is okay. I was worried that something was going on. I agree, I think you hurt more with each kid. With my last one, it got to where I could hardly walk, because of where he was sitting. Not to mention he was a 9 pound baby! Good Luck.

daveandlisa said...

We have the exact same problem here. The first of this week we were in the 20's with snow and by the end of this week it's supposed to be in the 70's. It's no wonder people get so sick. And I'm glad that everything is going good with your little guy and that Baby Knox decided to play catch up since the last time. I just hope he stops being so harsh on all of your insides sometime soon.

Varney Family said...

We can't wait to see you guys!!! I'll call you on Saturday and we can chat. I'm so glad that baby#4 is doing good. All we want is for our kids to be healthy and happy...

Stephanie said...

Yay! I'm so glad to hear that things are back on schedule for you! I can't believe how fast it's flying by, at least for me! I sure wish it would stay cooler here longer, but it's going to be hot before I know it. I should know better than that for AZ! :)

Natalie said...

Oh, what a blessing! I've been praying for you. Love you hon. xoxo

Kami Milliron said...

That's great that everything went well and the pregnancy is right on track. That always brings such relief.

Talk about being confused with the weather ! Do you even remember living here ?!

Stephanie said...

No name yet...probably not until he's here. That's a tough one! What about you guys, do you have one yet?