Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Anzlie's artwork


Anzlie is really into drawing lately. She is always asking people how they spell their name and she writes it for them. she did this for me last night followed by a picture of me and daddy. I thought it was cute and no I dont have to sets of eyes! LOL. I also wondered why I am so much bigger than daddy when he is over six feet tall! I'll take what I can get this one is going on the fridge!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Kids actually draw the people who they feel are in authority the biggest, so that's a good thing you are big. Sometimes, Kennedy is the biggest one in her drawings, not such a good thing!

Natalie said...

Took me a second to get the two sets of eyes joke...you are hilarious! xoxo nat

Susan said...

Tiff, I never heard back from you!!! What the heck, but I found a ton of people off of your blog. How are things going???

Anonymous said...

Jadyn loves to draw too, it's so neat to see how they express themselves. Sounds like someone needs a new art set from Santa!