I havent blogged for a while so I have to catch up on the exciting things we have been doing lately. One fun thing about living in utah is that whenever anyone does anything in our neighborhood everyone gets a phone call saying we are leaving at 2!
this particular time we went to the park becuase the autumn leaves were falling and we were going to rake them and let the kids jump in them it was so much fun we must have had 15 kids between all of us and I took some pictures because it is so pretty in saratoga springs - the view is breathtaking!
2 comments:
I missed this park date! I was so sad, I had family in town visiting so I went to see them. The neighborhood call thing isn't a Utah thing, I've been in lots of different Utah neighborhood where that doesn't happen. Our neighborhood is just extra special, so you can't leave!
That's super pretty! Those kids must have hadd a great a time!
Post a Comment