Happy Halloween!
I have to say it's crazy how time flies. I was getting my kids ready for trick or treating and had a moment where I was amazed how big my kids were getting and the fact that I had three kids to get ready this year was enough to make me realize that I am getting old. Landon was sick on the couch all day so it was hard to get too many pictures of him. for those of you that know my daughter anzlie, you know that if there's a camera she'll find it. she wanted a photo shoot because that was the first time she got to wear makeup and blue hair, so thats why there are so many of her. they had two costumes this year so we wore one for the ward trunk or treat and the other halloween night. ciera was a care bear. she is such a good baby.
I had so much fun this year. I am a little surprised how many houses in my neighborhood didnt participate in trick or treating. there were hardly any trick or treaters out so people that were participating were handing out candy by the handfuls! now I'm just wondering what I do with all this candy.
17 comments:
I know, our neighborhood turned into a ghost town for Halloween, where did everyone go? I have tons of left over candy. Luckily or maybe unluckily, I bought all of my favorite kind.
I only knew about the parade b/c Kennedy's teacher had a sign outside her door that said, "parade 10am" I assumed it was something all of the parents were invited to. But when I got there, there were only 3 other parents there. I didn't go to any of the other party festivities, I just took a quick picture of the class before I left. Jackson loved being Thomas, whenever he saw his costume out, he would put it on himself.
Hey, cute costumes! I love the blue hair and makeup. Can I just say that I want your house and I haven't really even seen it! I've seen the outside in pics and I could see a little of the inside in these Halloween pics and it looks really pretty. I'm sure you're not too anxious to leave it and move into a condo :) Will you guys be living in Provo to go to BYU or will Chris to go U of U? Looks like you had fun trick or treatin. See ya!
email me at taylor_beka@yahoo.com and i will ask danny for her # or someway to get a hold of mikki
Your kids are so stinking cute! Those were the cutest costumes and I loved her blue hair and make-up! She is such a pretty girlie girl!
I love it! Halloween's the best! I let my kids pig out for a few days so the temptation wasn't in my house forever. They've been a little wired, but it's all good... :) xoxo nat
Tiffany!
AGGGGHHHH! I can't believe I found you! I am so excited. Your family has gotten so big. Last time I saw you and Chris, I think Anzlie was just over a year old. Where does the time go? Your family is beautiful, and it looks like you guys are doing so well. I think about you two lots and have wondered how you are doing. Please e-mail me! hollyanngardner@gmail.com
Holly (Farnsworth) Gardner
i'm so glad you came and found me on my blog. wow, i can't believe that you have three kids, and no that does not make you old. it just means you are motivated! i'm barely working on the first one here! you look beautiful as always! keep in touch, ok?
ellen meyers-adamson
tiffany- your kids are soooo beautiful. seriously. they are striking!
and your home is beautiful! (if that is your home). is your husband a builder? heehee.
oh very rarely do i run into moms with our same situation but when i do...it's so much fun! i know we'd have fun playing if you lived here!
Cute Halloween pics! We want to have you guys over for dinner...let us know if it is better to do it after the holidays...have you guys moved into your new place yet? where is it?
thanks for sharing that sweet message about forgiveness. i say AMEN to that. it's always a great reminder though!
Tiff, your kids are so cute! Anzlie is a minnie you!! So cute!! Anyways, I am glad we can keep in touch this way now a little better. Mandy just did my hair the other day and told me that your mom was out their visiting you, I hope everything went good and you are feeling well. Keep in touch!
Thanks, we love the little guy :) Your kids are way too cute! How fun! Well, I hope you are feeling better. Take care and I'll talk to you soon
surgery? for what? are you ok? i wish i would have seen kelli pickler now. she was always kind of a....blonde. even on american idol.
How did the surgery go? Let me know!
OK so your kids look so stinkin cute!!!
Tiff,
where are you moving?? I didnt know if I should respond on your blog or mine. Anyway, We are doing great, hopefully getting a house for Christmas, we are suppose to sign today!!!!! Let me know about your surgery and how everything is .
Post a Comment