Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Conley's!!!!!!!!







the Conleys seem to come into town whenever I have surgery so I have a hospital picture with them last year and this year they all came over. I mean the whole gang! Jason and Jared are easy on the eyes and I was trying to get a good picture of them to post on the blog incase anyone was wondering if these two were available. I didnt get a picture the camera wouldnt work for me I am so mad! the only one that wasnt completely dark I'll post. next time you guys are in town I will get a better one! thanks for coming over! I love to have company but for some reason everytime I have someone over from out of state they know my neighbor and she joins our party I am beginning to think I should get my photo albums out to see who else we both know!



I love you Alisa and I will come visit you in january. if anyone else reading this lives in Idaho let me know I 'll visit you too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had surgery? Did I know that and forget? Still, hope it went well and that you feel better soon! Hope you didn't have to eat too much hospital food :)

BandHGardner said...

I hope you feel better soon. It's so nice to have family, isn't it? I am glad that your mom could help you. You have such a wonderful mom!

Holly