we went with some friends to newport beach. We keep trying out new beaches and this one is so beautiful. I would go to the beach everyday if I didnt have three kids running all different directions. we got to play with sand crabs and get some sun ....CAN'T REALLY COMPLAIN CAN YOU!!!!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I'm so jealous! I would love to be at the beach.
Thanks for posting beach pics...I want to come visit so bad! xo
I LOVE Newport! That's the beach I grew up going to! It IS beautiful! One of my favorites.
So how is it going in California? I would love to see you!!
seems cali is treating your family good (well except the family car) Haha. I would totally love it if my kids told everyone that daddy did it, us girls get blamed for all the little dents!!! So, tell me about daily life there, are you loving it or missing Utah. who would miss Az this time of year so I wont even ask that question! Anyway, things are good with us, just baby hungry!!!! We are still going to be there the week of the 4th of July, in Oceanside (I dont know where you are) Talk to you soon- Susan
You're gonna have a sweet tan girly! Kids definitely make the beach a slightly stressful experience, but fun none the less.
Hey tiffany. your blog is so cute!
i love pink on a girl, all i can think when i look is " i wonder if her littlecunt is just as pink"?
Post a Comment