Anzlie wanted me to take a picture of her and her "favorite " teacher Mrs. Steiner. She was so good with the kids and anzlie talked about her all the time. I always hear her say Mrs.steiner said...I am so glad that she is absorbing the information from school! I was worried as active as she is that she would never sit down to listen long enough to learn but with the help of mrs. steiner we are headed off to kindergarten!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
spotlight on Mrs. Steiner!
Anzlie wanted me to take a picture of her and her "favorite " teacher Mrs. Steiner. She was so good with the kids and anzlie talked about her all the time. I always hear her say Mrs.steiner said...I am so glad that she is absorbing the information from school! I was worried as active as she is that she would never sit down to listen long enough to learn but with the help of mrs. steiner we are headed off to kindergarten!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I loved LOVED being Anzlie's teacher. She is such a cutie and kept me entertained daily. Things weren't the same without her those last few weeks. Give her a big hug for me and tell her I would love to have her come visit me next year.
Post a Comment