Sunday, May 4, 2008

sunday pictures.



we were ready in plenty of time which is a rare occasion so I got to take some pictures!

11 comments:

Stacy said...

Hope you guys are enjoying your adventure. How was the ward?

Mandy Stewart said...

I'm glad you now have furniture! It looks like you are surviving.

daveandlisa said...

You have your computer back?!?!? That's so exciting. Ciera looks so cute in that dress. That was one of my favorite little sun dresses for Kadyn. Anzlie of course is very adorable too. I decided to take pictures this Sunday of the kids all dressed up too. The only difference was I wasn't ready on time for church, but I did it anyway. Take a look at my blog. They turned out way cute. The kids actually cooperated which never happens.

Melissa said...

Oh if that would only happen around here. So cute!

The Brown Team said...

You are crazy!!! I love how you are always on a new adventure...AZ, UT and CA sounds like me too. I hope the move and settling goes well. I think one hot summer day lets meet half way and go to the beach with our kids. call me or I'll try you if your number is the same. love ya kelli

Taryn and Sterling said...

your kids are so cute, I hope you have fun in CA.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever been ready on time, ever! Your kids are getting so big, hope you had a great Mother's day!

Kami Milliron said...

I am making my blog private, do you want to leave me your email address so I can add you ?

Trina said...

Holy Cow, You are in California?!
Awesome! Why? Your kids are beautiful!!

The Monson Family said...

so fun to find your blog! I can't believe how big your kids are. Sounds like you are all doing great. My girls still talk about their piano lessons....what great memories. You did such a wonderful job! =) Have a great day~

Stacy said...

Hopefully you are just having such a blast you don't have time to blog anymore, but we are all just dying to know what's up with you in Cali.