Thursday, May 29, 2008

A new Look




I was sick of my hairstyle and in need of a makeover. I am very happy woth the way it turned out. what do you think?

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute! You are so skinny you can wear any haircut perfect. I really like it alot! Good choice.

Natalie said...

Oh, I like it! And I'm glad you did a before shot so we could see the difference. It looks much healthier now. Is it darker too? Who did you go to? You look superhot!

daveandlisa said...

I think you look HOT as always. You look good no matter what you do.

Stephanie said...

Glad to see some action on the blog!:) You are a model, with or without the haircut, but I really like it! It is very flattering and it frames your face well! Love it! So other than a dent in your new van, how are you guys? Are you loving Cali? We went to Newport beach a couple years ago and loved it! It's a great place to go. Hope all is well!!!

Emily Holland said...

You are so beautiful!

Stacy said...

Super cute! Shorter is better for summer time.

Dee said...

I LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

It looks so great! I think we are more alike than we think! We should meet one of these days! =) Super cute!

trent & alisa said...

i love it! it looks so good on you! Hope everything is going well out there!

Cherstin said...

you would make anything look good! But i do like it a litte shorter i think. Very nice! I love you and miss you soooo much. I'll call you here soon. just to say hi.

Susan said...

Love it girl! Ya, I got the same way so I chopped mine too, (but you saw those pictures) Anyway, you still havent filled me in on everything.

SALTZWORKS said...

WOw, it's looks FABULOUS Tiffany!

Fuller's said...

I love it! Myrona

Shari Goodman said...

Great look for your tiny little face. You could wear anything though!

Beka said...

cute new haircut! you look great!

Caralee said...

You look beautiful.

Ami Bethea said...

Very cute! It looks so healthy.

Trina said...

Looks beautiful! You could really pull off any style! We are coming down in a couple of weeks. Maybe we could meet up!

Kris said...

I actually love the hair cut very healthy, and a good style for you!
Miss you guys!

Maren said...

so cute! i love the length.

Sara Jane said...

I adore it! So cute!

Sara Jane said...

I adore it! So cute!

Taryn and Sterling said...

I love your hair, it is so cute!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

First of all, could you be any tinier and cuter??? YOU ARE SUCH A DOLL TIFFANY!!! Second of all- your hair cut is unbelievable. The change is perfect. You have my 100% vote on it!! DARLING!!

Tim and Amy said...

gorgeous new look!

Trina said...

Tiffany- Are you ok? You havn't posted in awhile? You are beautiful!

Autumn said...

Tiffany, it's been a long time! The last time I saw you was at Elisha Millers bridal shower. Long time ago. So glad to see you are doing well! And you have beautiful children!! And LOVE the hair!! You have a gerat face for that cut!

Autumn said...

Tiffany, we are actually pregnant with our 4th. It sounds like our first two kids are the same age. Our third is only 8 months though. I'll look forward to your new post this weekend!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Tiffany- getting together sounds like a BLAST! We leave out of town Monday and come back the following Thursday!!!!! AM I TOTALLY GOING TO MISS YOU! What about 2 weeks from today?? will you still be in town? I want to see you! Let me know...

RyDeb.White said...

It's super cute!