Sunday, May 4, 2008

UPDATE!!!






I know I have a lot of confused friends right now. I have been so busy moving that I havent had time to blog about the reasons. I dont generally give too much info on my blog but we are in california for the summer. If anyone wants to visit you are more than welcome to. the weather has been too perfect. I went outside to snap a few photos. I still dont have internet so I will post whenever I possibly can.

12 comments:

Natalie said...

Your kids always look perfect...except maybe the one where anzlie looks like she got poked in the eye! Is she ok?! :) I'm sure you were beating her before the picture, right? You're one of those scary stage moms, huh! jk So glad to see some pics. I'm gonna call you cuz it's been a while! xo

Susan said...

So, your already in Cali? What part, we will be there in July, but in San Diego. What an adventure, tell me all about it!

daveandlisa said...

It looks pretty there and most importantly it looks WARM! I love seeing Kadyn's clothes on Ciera. I'm so glad that they fit her so well. If she always stays one step behind Kadyn then she'll always have a full wardrobe to wear.

Emily Holland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily Holland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily Holland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily Holland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily Holland said...

I love the pic with you and the kids - how none of them are looking at the camera! Makes me laugh - you must have your hands full!

Looks beautiful there! I could go for some plam trees on a day like today...... (it's cooler and raining here). Well, it's Ohio. enough said.

Emily Holland said...

Sorry - my computer was having problems them posted the same comment 5 times!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, enjoy the weather!

Caralee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caralee said...

I hope things are going well for you guys. I have been thinking about you wishing you success.