I was so sad that I couldn't post a birthday wish to you natalie! I know it's late but I wanted to tell you how much I love you. I love how good you are with your computer and keeping up on your blog because now that we have this connection I dont know how I ever lived without it. you have such a cute family and I love seeing you in action. you are definately more of a "go getter" than i am and I admire that! I love seeing your latest projects and designs even if its just an apron! I think you're remarkable. I also love your big heart. you are always so sweet and patient with your kids. I never hear you raise your voice even when you're frustrated. you definately have that christ-like quality that is so special. I love that you know what you want and you find a way to achieve your goals. I am in awe of your many talents and think its unfair that you have so many and on top of that you are definately one of those people that no matter how much you want to you hate them for being perfect you cant because its impossible to acquire those feelings. I couldn't even remember a time when you were men or annoyed at me growing up (until i watched our home videos and realized you completely hated my existance!) and that time you babysat me, held me down and hung spit from your mouth threatening my life which you claim to not remember)but other than that, you have been such a gret sister to me. you inspired me to learn the piano and attempt to be an artist. I finally came to the truth that copying someone else's life doesn't work...as much as I like bright colors I cant seem to pull off what you can. I have really enjoyed our friendship as I have grown to have more in common with you. I love you so much and can't wait to see you again. I hope you got all you wanted for your birthday you truly deserve it. I'm sorry your tribute isn't much I stole someone's internet siganl and who knows how long it will last! I love you so much nat!
Saturday, July 26, 2008
happy birthday natalie!
I was so sad that I couldn't post a birthday wish to you natalie! I know it's late but I wanted to tell you how much I love you. I love how good you are with your computer and keeping up on your blog because now that we have this connection I dont know how I ever lived without it. you have such a cute family and I love seeing you in action. you are definately more of a "go getter" than i am and I admire that! I love seeing your latest projects and designs even if its just an apron! I think you're remarkable. I also love your big heart. you are always so sweet and patient with your kids. I never hear you raise your voice even when you're frustrated. you definately have that christ-like quality that is so special. I love that you know what you want and you find a way to achieve your goals. I am in awe of your many talents and think its unfair that you have so many and on top of that you are definately one of those people that no matter how much you want to you hate them for being perfect you cant because its impossible to acquire those feelings. I couldn't even remember a time when you were men or annoyed at me growing up (until i watched our home videos and realized you completely hated my existance!) and that time you babysat me, held me down and hung spit from your mouth threatening my life which you claim to not remember)but other than that, you have been such a gret sister to me. you inspired me to learn the piano and attempt to be an artist. I finally came to the truth that copying someone else's life doesn't work...as much as I like bright colors I cant seem to pull off what you can. I have really enjoyed our friendship as I have grown to have more in common with you. I love you so much and can't wait to see you again. I hope you got all you wanted for your birthday you truly deserve it. I'm sorry your tribute isn't much I stole someone's internet siganl and who knows how long it will last! I love you so much nat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks, baby sis! You are one of my favorite people. You made my day! And it's actually nice to hear it so far after my bday so I can feel special again. xoxo! Miss you so much. :(
Post a Comment