Thursday, July 3, 2008

if you dont like american idol ....






SKIP THS POST....I have left this seasons american idol music on my blog to keep me excited for the american idol tour on july 1st. I admit I bought my ticket the day after the finale and talked my sister and mom into going with me. when the night finally came we got ready and got babysitters (thanks grandma michelle!)and headed out for a unbelielevable night. I encourage everyone to see it! I knew i would love it because this season was amazing but the whole night was so much fun! I always wondered if the contestants sounded better in person and I know you are dying to know, too, so here is alittle recap. chikezie started the show with a lot of energy and sang three songs. he did really good-moving onto ramielle. she was a ball of nerves and sang terribly. the audience at one point was laughing at her. I felt really bad for her. she really does have a good voice but you wouldnt have known it based off tonights performance. michael johns was amazing. I had no idea he was such a power house and he involved the audience and had all the ladies blushing! kristy lee cook was still as annoying as ever and I couldn't wait for her to be done. She does know how to work those hips of hers though! carly smithson was very strong and talented, brooke white appeared on the stage from underneath it playing a grand piano and the crowd loved it since she is from az! jason castro (are you ready for this deann) was really great. I wasnt a big fan but he has talent and was entertaining. syesha was good as always but I couldnt wait for her to be done just because I was to excited for david archuleta to come on and he didnt let me down. I am a huge fan of his and it made my night. dont get me wrong. i am a huge david cook fan too and he knows how to work a crowd. he won for a reason! he is so clever. he said the first thing h did when he won was go buy a camcorder so he could document the coolest summer of his life and then he filmed the audience screaming for him. I think he is an amazing person. they only sang one song all together they could have done more but overall, it was an amazing night and I loved getting to be with my sister mandy and my mom. after the concert I saw chad and tiffany nelson. I was so excited to catch up with them. they had backstage passes because tiffany is a close friend of brooke white's... i was so envious of them! cant wait to see what season 8 has in store because season 7 will be hard to beat...

10 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Hey Tiffany, thanks for your nice comment ! Douglas does have a bed in his room, I promise ! I didn't take a picture of it because it's actually kind of white - trash right now. We only have his crib mattress on the ground. I know, classy huh ?! He's been out of his crib since he was about 18 months old ( he just turned 3 ) and we still haven't bought a bed. But in our defense - he's potty trained during the day but still wets the bed at night. He can't make it through the night without soaking through his diaper, so I figure I don't want to waste the money and buy a nice bed and then have him pee all over it. So I think we're going to wait it out until he gets over the bed wetting thing .. which I really hope is SOON !

Your Family is too cute by the way ! You could seriously win a " most gorgeous Family " contest !

Autumn said...

Hello! How fun to go to the touring concert! I personally was routing for David Cook the whole time. I thought he would be more successful. His voice is awesome! My sisters last name is Schneider. How long have you been doing zoneology?(sp?) I still don't get all that stuff. It just simply doesn't make much sense to me. But my sister does well with it.
This will actually be our 3rd girl our boy is the oldest. He just misses the cut off date to start kindergarten, which I could probably pull some strings and get hime in. But My husband graduated when he was 17 and so he had to wait 15 months before leaving for his mission. He hated it, because he was the last of all his friends to go. So I think waiting to put my son in Kindergarten will work out for the better. Sorry, long comment but wanted to answer your questions. :)

Autumn said...

Tiffany, you're so sweet. I just read your other comment. We just might take you up on your offer sometime. I love CA! And I am always bummed when those summers go by when we don't get a chance to go. Like this one. Next year for sure though. I always wished we knew each other more than we did, because I think we would've been really great friends! And I was thinking our kids would have been great playmates as well but I'm confused. Do you have a place in AZ and CA?

Autumn said...

Ok, last comment, I swear! I meant to ask; Do you have a place in UT and CA?

Kris said...

Tiff, looks like you had fun! I just wish I had more time to try and go to Utah's American Idol concert. Just once we hit June we have a whirl wind of reunions that pretty much take up alot of our summer. So I guess im gonna have to miss out this year.

Kris

Dee said...

That was SO fun to read about since I didn't get to go!!! Thanks so much for the wrap-up! Loved it!

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

Hey Tiffany, it's Kim Mexican, I didn't know you had a blog! It's so cute. I am jealous that you went to the American idol concert, that sounds like so much fun! Ok, so I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Kristy Cook is annoying. I felt like she was this years Sanjaya, she just wouldn't go away! =) Let me know when you're back in good 'ole Cali so we can play. Oh, and you look like a hottie tottie!

Natalie said...

http://grosgrainfabulous.blogspot.com

Check out this blog. She does weekly giveaways of the clothing she creates and my kids are too old but yours are perfect. So cute!

Trina said...

That sounds fun! Are you still in AZ? We just got back from California, and if your still here I would love to see you!! Your kids are so cute!!

Adele said...

Let me know if you are still here, and we will get together. I am just now getting back to normal after have a baby. Talk to you later.