Monday, November 24, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDY!


I wanted to send a birthday shout out to my sister mandy. I hate not living close and getting to participate first hand in the celebrating. I hope you have a great day. As your annoying little sister growing up, I can remember all of your birthday parties. I tried to tag a long each time. You had such good ideas and your parties were so fun. Your sleepovers with your friends, the flour game, musical clothing, and one year you got this beautiful comforter for your bed and I was in awe of how beautiful it was (although now, its so ugly!), but your best party was when you went to embassy suites. you always knew how to have a good time. Isn't it funny that now that we're old moms our gift requests change to wanting dishes, coffee tables, and room decor? I am glad that we have a lot in common now and when we are kidless, I love that we sometimes have those priceless moments where we laugh until we pee our pants. I'm sure we'd have more times like these if I could learn how to stay up past 9. I am always wondering how you don't seem to require much sleep. you can accomplish so much in one day and sometimes I wonder if I could do all that you do. I think it would be fun to have the talents you do. I wish I had a better sense of direction and adventure like when you take a short cut through a neighborhood and dont have a clue where you're going but somehow you find a way to where you want to go. I would love to be a hairapist and make people look great and listen all about what is going on in their lives, and get paid for it? sounds fun to me! You are definately a people pleaser and are usually finding ways to solve problems with people or your children that would avoid confrontation. I admire that. You do so much. I hope that you are treated well today and enjoy your date tonight. Do something thats out of that ordinary and enjoy it. I want pictures. Happy 29th mandy. We'll have to celebrate when you come up next month. LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Mandy Stewart said...

Thanks TIFF! I love you soo much and am also glad our life interests are more in common now. I was just thinks the other day how I had a hard time finding our you were prego and due 3 weeks before me ... and I wam sooo glad now. I love heving the kids so close in age. It is so fun to have you as a sis. Thanks for the great tribute. If you were here I promise you would be invited to my birthday party ;-)

Tanner said...

Happy Birthday Mandy! Tiffany, you'll never guess who this is... Jill Jerman :) How the heck are you?! Wow - it's been forever!! I found your cute blog from Adele's blog... your little kiddos are adorable!! And congrats on your sweet little #4 on the way! How exciting!! Hope you are doing well!! Tell you family hello for me! Let's keep in touch!!!

xoxo
Jill (Jerman) Tanner