my mom and dad made it up this year fro thanksgiving. we spent most of the day cooking and, you guessed it, eating until we could literally pop! I hope everyone had a wonderful day. We didnt take part in the usual day after thanksgiving shopping this year. I want to know, did anyone get any amazing deals I missed out on?
Saturday, November 29, 2008
thanksgiving fun
my mom and dad made it up this year fro thanksgiving. we spent most of the day cooking and, you guessed it, eating until we could literally pop! I hope everyone had a wonderful day. We didnt take part in the usual day after thanksgiving shopping this year. I want to know, did anyone get any amazing deals I missed out on?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I miss my mom and dad! :( oh, and you too. :)
Post a Comment